Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scammer @FLYMZ Auchan account / config

by Kaflaine - 27 December, 2022 - 11:35 AM
This post is by a banned member (Kaflaine) - Unhide
Kaflaine  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/FLYMZ
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90%EF%B...D%E2%9C%85
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Auchan Capture 
Screenshots of Communication: https://ibb.co/SfG82F4 https://ibb.co/sHDMTf0 https://ibb.co/FJ2yp2D
Additional Information: I pay on his discord server an Auchan config 120 euros and he scam me :)  I can give more proof if you want ! I ask to discord of the old messenger and i do a bank opposition i can send to an admin if you want ! 
Paypal address for a refund: [email protected]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @FLYMZ (FLYMZ) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: Banner.gif]
top [exp 16/010 /24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (FLYMZ) - Unhide
Kaflaine  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 December, 2022 - 01:31 PM by Kaflaine.)
(27 December, 2022 - 11:35 AM)Leechometer Wrote: Show More
System bot message: @FLYMZ (FLYMZ) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread

Hello dear,The link really didn't work and as far as I know you didn't need to block me from everywhere and ban me from your server because I said "The link doesn't work"... Normally I had to take 2 software I decided to take 1 by 1 (And I did well) and after sending me a link that didn't work you blocked me from everywhere :)
I have already placed orders with you, I always paid first, when the first transaction worked I put a good comment on your server
I redid a discord account to find an agreement (Because I understood that you didn't want to give me the software) and you blocked me without even answering, I see that sir has business sense :) I pay in first I get blocked from everywhere but it's me who's scamming because I said the link didn't work... very funny

REGARDS

I simply asked you for a new functional link if I had the software I have absolutely no interest in asking you for a new link... I didn't ask you for a refund, I didn't ask you for anything more NO a new link that works...
Kaflaine  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(27 December, 2022 - 01:29 PM)Kaflaine Wrote: Show More
(27 December, 2022 - 11:35 AM)Leechometer Wrote: Show More

Hello dear,The link really didn't work and as far as I know you didn't need to block me from everywhere and ban me from your server because I said "The link doesn't work"... Normally I had to take 2 software I decided to take 1 by 1 (And I did well) and after sending me a link that didn't work you blocked me from everywhere :)
I have already placed orders with you, I always paid first, when the first transaction worked I put a good comment on your server
I redid a discord account to find an agreement (Because I understood that you didn't want to give me the software) and you blocked me without even answering, I see that sir has business sense :) I pay in first I get blocked from everywhere but it's me who's scamming because I said the link didn't work... very funny

REGARDS

I simply asked you for a new functional link if I had the software I have absolutely no interest in asking you for a new link... I didn't ask you for a refund, I didn't ask you for anything more NO a new link that works...
HELLO DEAR

Absolutely all I asked for was a new download link and you even told me you were going to send me one before I got blocked and banned from your server 2/3 minutes later

Anyway I asked Discord for the logs (Since I'm banned I no longer have access to old conversations suddenly :) ) but as soon as I have the logs I will send them to an administrator history that he sees that the truth is mine ... You completely distort the truth, you make assumptions that you invent I do not know how I want to give the program to everyone while I pay 120 euros?? If the program crashes I lose 120 euros and the program I lose as much as you...

But hey, all I said in the conversation was that the link didn't work, you replied that you were going to send me a download link, I put a little prayer smiley to show my patience and presto 3 minutes after the server disappeared

I made several orders for software including 1 to 140 euros the person entered my computer in Anydesk and installed I don't know how many programs to precisely prevent leaks and I didn't say anything, however you I didn't I didn't even have a program :)

You are really very daring to come and defend yourself with crude lies as well as assumptions out of I don't know where from... You sent me 4 messages a day to ask me where I was at etc you were weird very patient at that time and once I paid the 120 euros I become strangely very annoying (While I was literally not aggressive and I showed a lot of patience) and I annoy you in 2 minutes because that I said "The link does not work" ... and blocked + banned ... Before doing a scam report I even went back to another discord account of my own just to negotiate again and it was even for something convenient for you but I was instantly blocked without even having had an answer

REGARDS
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(27 December, 2022 - 02:01 PM)FLYMZ Wrote: Show More
The link was absolutly working, he modified the link so it shows as invalid. The program has an antileak system and I know that he also wants to share the program to his friend. So as soon as he saw that he can’t share it to his friend he prétended to have an invalid link so I can send jim a new one that he can share. As I saw that he was trying to fuck me there I blocked hum si he doesn’t waste my time but this mf deceided to open a scam report for 0 reason acting like he got scammed.

Provide evidence that he shared the program with his friend. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024