Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Self thought; Where does the wealth really come from?

by Danger - 25 June, 2022 - 10:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (Webshift) - Unhide
Webshift  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(25 June, 2022 - 10:45 PM)Danger Wrote: Show More
(25 June, 2022 - 10:42 PM)k2kevv Wrote: Show More
Who stops you from "stealing the money from the workers through legal loopholes" and becoming rich, it all depends on you, if you want to be a worker or a wealthy man, go ahead, it's your choice and if you can manage to do it, a capitalist system doesn't stop you.

Hey. Fuck off with that mindset. You did not get my point. It's not about getting rich. It's about valuing and treating the people that make everything for us fair. Is that simple. You either get it what I said, or you don't. And if you don't. Get the fuck off.

who gives a fuck about people, if there were no "rich" people that you are talking about you would still have to get your curry from India instead of your local market, they make the connections, without them, everyone will only do shit from themselves. Why do you seem so pissed about why I said anyway, you got fired by ur boss or what.
[Image: qeK4A1N.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Principal) - Unhide
Principal  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
idk man xd
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (Zeratos1k) - Unhide
Zeratos1k  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Just go and see a doctor bro, trust me you probably suffer from some kind of brain disease