Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Selling Twitter MASS Mention bot / service

by EdgeOfDeath - 06 December, 2021 - 08:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (EdgeOfDeath) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 December, 2021 - 08:37 PM by EdgeOfDeath. Edited 1 time in total.)
I've created a twitter mass DM bot and a mass mention bot. You can scrape usernames based on a keyword you decide. I'm willing to sell the bot or sell it as a service. If you're interested, DM me. I will share screen on discord to prove it works. 

[Image: 01ff4d78bad07eac608036d8bdf30d5d.png]
This post is by a banned member (Instagram) - Unhide
Instagram  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Pretty good if it really works and there is no multiple number verification problems. GLWS!
[Image: D8ij1iS.gif]
[Image: D8ij1iS.gif]
This post is by a banned member (EdgeOfDeath) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(06 December, 2021 - 08:38 PM)Instagram Wrote: Show More
Pretty good if it really works and there is no multiple number verification problems. GLWS!

I've had no issues so far, I'm currently improving it this week. At first I had it using the twitter API and it got rate limited so I moved it off the API so it no longer uses the API for anything. Simple username/password login and it works great. Thank you (:
This post is by a banned member (Jade_666) - Unhide
Jade_666  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 December, 2021 - 08:41 PM)EdgeOfDeath Wrote: Show More
(06 December, 2021 - 08:38 PM)Instagram Wrote: Show More

I've had no issues so far, I'm currently improving it this week. At first I had it using the twitter API and it got rate limited so I moved it off the API so it no longer uses the API for anything. Simple username/password login and it works great. Thank you (:

Hi can you dm me on discord! I'm interested in the service

Daddy#3349