Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Selling steam games cheap

by MoonTa - 30 November, 2021 - 02:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (MoonTa) - Unhide
MoonTa  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 December, 2021 - 12:27 PM by MoonTa. Edited 3 times in total.)
Hello i am selling steam games for very cheap as a gift discord Syncst#6350 https://discord.gg/HA4qpD5mtM
MoonTa  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
bumpp
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
How are they not carded then? You can't gift games from cheap regions, so this leaves only one possibility. Considering you only have 10 euros to lose on your membership here and you registered very recently, I would say this is too sketchy.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
MoonTa  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 December, 2021 - 11:26 PM by MoonTa. Edited 1 time in total.)
bumpp

(02 December, 2021 - 08:14 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
How are they not carded then? You can't gift games from cheap regions, so this leaves only one possibility. Considering you only have 10 euros to lose on your membership here and you registered very recently, I would say this is too sketchy.

I tried one method it was workin but now it fixed if the customer wants i create a account and buy it for him from cheap regions also sellin carded games yeah need to modify also i have vouches you can check my discord thanks
This post is by a banned member (aax) - Unhide
aax  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(02 December, 2021 - 09:08 PM)MoonTa Wrote: Show More
bumpp

I tried one method it was workin but now it fixed if the customer wants i create a account and buy it for him from cheap regions also sellin carded games yeah need to modify also i have vouches you can check my discord thanks

So you are not selling steam gifts, you are selling steam accounts which is completely different. Turkish and Argentinian accounts are extremely easy to create and you can just top them up with a gift card and buy the game yourself.
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
MoonTa  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(02 December, 2021 - 11:38 PM)aax Wrote: Show More
bumpp

So you are not selling steam gifts, you are selling steam accounts which is completely different. Turkish and Argentinian accounts are extremely easy to create and you can just top them up with a gift card and buy the game yourself.
No i am selling Turkish Argentinian accounts and carded games as gift :) or carded accounts
This post is by a banned member (localhustler) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(02 December, 2021 - 11:49 PM)MoonTa Wrote: Show More
bumpp

No i am selling Turkish Argentinian accounts and carded games as gift :) or carded accounts

im hella confused. either ways. dont sell carded shit lmao.
[Image: sig.png]
Order Here.

Revolut to Crypto exchange available too.
MoonTa  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 December, 2021 - 03:01 AM)localhustler Wrote: Show More
(02 December, 2021 - 11:49 PM)MoonTa Wrote: Show More

im hella confused. either ways. dont sell carded shit lmao.

sorry man:/