Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅UPDATE SOON✅ DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SELL REPLICAS? ✅THE BEST GUIDE YOU NEED✅

by GTMs - 04 March, 2024 - 06:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (GTMs) - Unhide
GTMs  
Contributor
Threads
(This post was last modified: 24 April, 2024 - 12:06 PM by GTMs. Edited 36 times in total.)

[Image: KUYqIBq.png]
What is included?
- OPSEC GUIDE
- What you need to get started
- Where to buy items from
 - 1:1 Suppliers
 - Where to get bank logs from
 - How to have confirmations of authenticity
- How to sell
 - How to talk to the buyer
And many more...
 Don't wait and start taking action!
Upgrade your skills!
Limited number of seats!

This is the best guide to start or improve your knowledge.

This is the last chance to buy the ebook at the cheapest price
There will be no lower price anymore
If you buy now you will have free access to the next version of the ebook and new information from me

[Image: tel-logo1.png]
Once the sites are finished,
a second version of the guide will be released whose price will be €100
So if you want to have access to the second version buy now for a lower price

Everything will be improved :
- What you'll need
 - Detailed guide on how to create bank accounts yourself
- A detailed approach to sales
 - A more detailed description of everything included in the ebook
- New better design

And many more...

Remember, there is a discount available for a limited time
Use code "GUIDETOMAXIMIZINGSALES" for -20€ DISCOUNT

10/10 seats available

Autobuy :
sellix shop

If you have any questions or would like to make a purchase, write to me :
My Telegram ‖ Telegram Info Channel  ‖ Discord Info Channel ⋙

REVIEW FROM BUYERS :
Quote:
[Image: 123.png]

VOUCH REVIEW :
Quote:
[Image: Bez-nazwy123.png]
Quote:
[Image: photo4.png]
Quote:
[Image: photo3.png]
Quote:
[Image: photo1.png]
Quote:
[Image: photo.png]
Quote:
[Image: Bez-nazwy.png]
Quote:
[Image: qweqw.png]
This post is by a banned member (charon01) - Unhide
charon01  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
will wait for vouches, looks promising
GTMs  
Contributor
Threads
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (G U C C I) - Unhide
G U C C I  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Received Vc from OP, asked for discount price but decided to provide me vc instead.

I'm curious on this niche for money making, at all the ebook are containing 47pages, including how-to videos, giving information how to stay safe, giving plugs and so on related for making money. It requires investment 100% to start, but after resell 1-2 items you'll reinvest the profit. If you're from western countries you will have many options where to sell. OP is giving "trending" items and how to get a receipt for it to bypass verification. OP is friendly and answering all questions. Besides the ebook cost as I said above you'll need to invest additional money. It has potential, all around the world is buying items online :) I am quite afraid of saturation(this will lead to more verification requests of the item IMO).
At all the potential is big for making cash once you get fit on this. It requires time, it's not overnight billionaire scheme. Hype

By myself sold some items (not from ebook, but the goal is the same) locally and made profits, but locally is more time consuming if you dont have clients, than international selling.
[Image: pg3qwLT.gif]

ALWAYS CONFIRM VIA PM!!!
GTMs  
Contributor
Threads
(This post was last modified: 06 March, 2024 - 05:21 PM by GTMs.)
(05 March, 2024 - 01:19 AM)charon01 Wrote: Show More

You can check out  [Image: pepeglad.png]

(06 March, 2024 - 04:55 PM)G U C C I Wrote: Show More
Received Vc from OP, asked for discount price but decided to provide me vc instead.

I'm curious on this niche for money making, at all the ebook are containing 47pages, including how-to videos, giving information how to stay safe, giving plugs and so on related for making money. It requires investment 100% to start, but after resell 1-2 items you'll reinvest the profit. If you're from western countries you will have many options where to sell. OP is giving "trending" items and how to get a receipt for it to bypass verification. OP is friendly and answering all questions. Besides the ebook cost as I said above you'll need to invest additional money. It has potential, all around the world is buying items online :) I am quite afraid of saturation(this will lead to more verification requests of the item IMO).
At all the potential is big for making cash once you get fit on this. It requires time, it's not overnight billionaire scheme. [Image: hype.png]

By myself sold some items (not from ebook, but the goal is the same) locally and made profits, but locally is more time consuming if you dont have clients, than international selling.

Thanks for judging  [Image: PepeBlush.png]
[Image: hrlMSf7.gif]
This post is by a banned member (CapitalBoys) - Unhide
GTMs  
Contributor
Threads
(06 March, 2024 - 05:49 PM)CapitalBoys Wrote: Show More
Do you teach how to avoid instagram/facebook bans ?

It is described how to handle accounts to avoid getting banned  [Image: PepeBlush.png]
[Image: hrlMSf7.gif]
This post is by a banned member (charon01) - Unhide
charon01  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 March, 2024 - 05:19 PM)GTMs Wrote: Show More
(05 March, 2024 - 01:19 AM)charon01 Wrote: Show More

You can check out  [Image: pepeglad.png]

(06 March, 2024 - 04:55 PM)G U C C I Wrote: Show More

At all the potential is big for making cash once you get fit on this. It requires time, it's not overnight billionaire scheme. [Image: hype.png]

Thanks for judging  [Image: PepeBlush.png]

no earnings?