Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You don't have to worry if you create a build using wrong setting. Rogue Miner comes with unlimited builds, allowing you to create as many ones as you need without any additional cost. Everything is included inside the price you pay -one time only- when purchasing your license.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
All builds created during this week will be removed from my server tomorrow as per out weekly pruning task. You're encouraged to download the builds you need as soon as you create them.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As per my previous announcement, all builds have been removed form my server. Thank you for using Rogue Miner so actively.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner allows to mine all currencies that are based on SHA256 and Scrypt algorithms. If you need a complete list you can make a search but main ones are BTC/LTC/BCH/DOGE.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner has been deployed years ago and so far it is still working and up to date. Original customers that purchased it on release are still enjoying their lifetime membership at fixed price.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I do not provide my programs FUD, making them undetectable requires a crypter that should be obtained/purchased separately. If you need any advice or recommendation feel free to ask.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner has been designed to be used exclusively on windows computers. It runs on All versions from XP to 11, including Windows Server edition.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I do not cover spreading as what I sell is just the software itself. If you're going to distribute this tool you should either distribute it yourself or purchase installation/access to your chosen number of devices.