Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be used on any Windows version starting from XP (in case you have access to very old machines) to Windows 11, including Windows Server distributions.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any issue or get any error while trying to run the Rogue Miner application please let me know and I will investigate what's happening.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
To purchase my products all you have to do is clicking either on the thread design inside the main page of this thread or on any of the proper checkout links placed in the first post.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any question or need a comparison between this and my other miner, feel free to post or ask me
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As announced, Rogue Miner builds created during this week have just been deleted from my server. Thank you for using my products on a daily basis.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Omega Miner is more advanced while Rogue Miner is essentially a basic tool to get your hands dirty.

Both come with an usage tutorial and support is included with all my products so, regardless from the one you'll pick, you'll be able to use both of them
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
My miner is not FUD, you have to use your own crypter to make it undetectable to AV software
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner allows you to mine all SHA256 and Scrypt based currencies, furthermore it comes with lifetime license, meaning that you can use it as long as the project is active.