Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(09 March, 2023 - 09:16 PM)Ombra Wrote: Show More
(09 March, 2023 - 04:49 PM)jetson Wrote: Show More
can you contact me on forum here or on telegram ?

https://t.me/nezbii

Hello, I'm sorry but I only deal using private messages and emails. Trust nobody claiming to be me over telegram or discord.

i've sent you multiple messages on HF pms, don't worry Pepelove
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can run the miner on your own computer, on virtual machines, rented VPS and mining rigs. As long as they run Windows OS you'll be able to use it.
This post is by a banned member (asthyx) - Unhide
asthyx  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
GLWS
[Image: Asthyx-Stuff.gif]

[Image: banner.gif]
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This miner can be used to mine all coins based on SHA256 or Scrypt algorithms. As a reference, most famous coins backed by these algorithms are BTC, LTC, DOGE, BCH
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner can be purchased with a bundle deal that also brings you Atom Logger, a system monitoring tool that allows you to get reports about what's being typed on a target computer. Both tools come with a lifetime license as of the current available packages.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner is completely web-based and you can configure your builds by using an easy to use internet page. There's no need to download and run applications locally on your own computer.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Along with the miner, you will receive access to some useful extras, including a basic spreading guide that will explain you how to spread your applications.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Rogue Miner has not been designed to be undetectable by default, or I wouldn't be able to sell it with a lifetime license.
In order to make it undetectable you have to rely on additional software (crypters) and I can provide you with a recommendation if you need.