Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$14.95] ROGUE MINER # CRYPTOCURRENCY SILENT MINER # WEB BASED BUILDER [LIFETIME]

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Along with the miner, you will receive access to some useful extras (like miner instructions / guide). I recommend taking a glance at them before starting to mine.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Access to the miner is provided via website. You won't have to download dedicated tools on your computer.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Lifetime licenses are meant to be valid as long as the product is available and for sale. You can enjoy your license as I don't have plans to shut this project down.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
rogue miner can be used for a variety of crypto currencies as it supports SHA256 and Scrypt mining algorithms. for a detailed list, you can check all supported coins by those algos.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Multiple crypto currencies can be used for purchasing. Personally I recommend LTC at this time to avoid high transaction fees and long confirmation time.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can use Rogue Miner on as many systems as you wish, there are no limits on this. Clearly, the more computers will run your instance, the higher income you will obtain.
This post is by a banned member (bdvzmed123) - Unhide
Threads
tyyyy
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
When completing your purchase, only use the addresses generated from checkout page. Trust nobody on discord/telegram claiming to be me and providing you with personal addresses.