Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The Rogue Miner + Atom Logger bundle deal is still available and it allows you to get a 20% saving on your purchase. After completing your order you'll receive a unique serial key granting you access to both my applications.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You are free to use your favorite crypter to make Atom Logger FUD. The only recommendation is to make sure it is compatible with C# application, like my keylogger.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As per Rogue Miner, even Atom Logger download links will be removed from our server on Sunday. This is part of the same disk resources saving plan. We encourage you to download your builds as soon as you create them.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Note that the only payment methods that I can take are cryptocurrencies (mainly BTC, LTC, ETH, XMR). If you would like to pay with a different one, contact me. If you aren't familiar with them and need guidance to get some, contact me too.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger is not delivered FUD, but I can recommend you some crypters and provide you setup instructions.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger builds can be created 24/7 using our web based builder. You don't have to download any application but just connect to our website and setup your build with your chosen settings.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger does not come with auto-update function. Once it has been installed inside a machine you cannot update the client running inside that specific machine.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're looking for a crypter, remember I have a list of recommended ones between product extras. On the other side, if you want to recommend one, feel free to post here or send me a private message.