Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can only use this keylogger to monitor Windows systems. It hasn't been developed to run on multiple platforms or mobile devices.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you have any issue with the logger remember that support is included with your purchase and you can always contact me, either on site or using the proper support page on my website.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
About SMTP delivery, you're free to setup your own mailbox using a domain (free or paid) of your choice. This can be useful if you don't wanna leave traces on well known email providers servers.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The logger can be configured using a web based panel that is built inside my website. There's no need to download any desktop application as web based solutions allow you to use the builder even with your phone.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Delivery options are SMTP (reports are sent to your chosen email address) and FTP (reports are uploaded to your chosen web server). Please note that some email providers might block automated logins and may not used with this logger, for instance Gmail does this.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The deal about Atom Logger + Rogue Miner sold together at discounted price is still available and you can start an order with the proper buttons inside the original post. Both applications are sold with lifetime license and include support plus some useful extras.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
If you want to stay anonymous when purchasing this tool, feel free to contact me and pay with XMR. You can also use a VPN while connecting to the web builder as I don't really care about recording your real IP.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
You can configure your favorite time interval to receive keylogs, just keep in mind that setting a too low timing means getting your email (or server) bombed by reports. Ideally you should collect few report every day but this is just my personal advice.