Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (royal3) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Vacillent) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger builds can be executed on Windows computers. It has been tested on all systems starting from Windows XP and up to Windows 11, including Windows Server editions.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
I'm working on a product upgrade that will allow you to have a better experience. This might take some time but when ready, you'll love it.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Using this program (or any other) on a computer that you do not own, without explicit owner approval, is a privacy violation and might lead you to face legal consequences.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The keylogger can deliver keylogs via email or FTP upload, in case of no internet connection all logs will be sent with a delay.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
A single Atom Logger build can be executed on as many computers as you wish. Keep in mind that all keylogs will be delivered to the same email/server for all of them.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
As stated for my other products, until LTC will be completely integrated with my checkout page you can contact me privately to purchase with LTC and avoid high transaction fees.