Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[$15] ATOM LOGGER | C# KEYLOGGER | LIFETIME | ANONYMOUS BUILDER | SECURITY MONITOR

by Ombra - 11 March, 2021 - 06:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ombra) - Unhide
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Running this tool requires you to own the computer where the program is executed or asking for explicit owner permission before executing the software.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a Windows keylogger and it can only be used on that OS. Multiple tests have been performed to check its compatibility on different Windows editions without finding any issue.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Atom Logger is provided with a web builder that allows you to create your builds 24/7, without limits.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
The keylogger has an option to generate instant notifications in case specific keywords are typed. This can be enabled when creating your builds.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
This application will provide you with periodical report (at your chosen frequency) either by email or uploaded directly to the server of your choice.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Please be aware that executing this (or any other) program without explicit authorization from a device owner can be regarded as privacy violation and lead you to face legal consequences.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Trust nobody claiming to be me over discord and trying to sell my products over there. You risk being scammed or infected with malicious software. I only deal onside.
Ombra  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Trust nobody claiming to be me over discord and trying to sell my products over there. You risk being scammed or infected with malicious software. I only deal onside