Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⚜️$99 Package - 20+ Methods!☄️10%+ Weekly ⭐ EASY SETUP⚡️SAFE AUTOMATIC INCOME!

by CasualInvesting - 03 March, 2022 - 07:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (CasualInvesting) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 August, 2022 - 07:45 AM by CasualInvesting. Edited 192 times in total.)
(18 July, 2022 - 05:32 PM)moddingu15 Wrote: Show More
I bought into this a few months back and have to say it was the best choice I've ever made on this site. For the first time ever, I've actually made money. There are a lot of "guides" and "mentorships" out there that promise a lot; most of them are exit scams or, worse, dropshipping. Casual is diligent in helping noobies and making them money.

If you're tired of giving away your money to people who only provide copy/paste guides that aren't practical. Then this guide is for you. I've made my money back and then some.

Overall: 10/10 and the only guide that works on Cracked.

(12 August, 2022 - 08:05 PM)Bovz Wrote: Show More
So I got the book a month ago and was waiting to make money to post will drop a screenshot with proof 

OP is very friendly and answers everything you need help, fast and has a lot of patience for all the questions even the dumb ones 
There are a lot of methods that you can make money, some you need a big bag to start others you can start with lower and still make money. Op helps you and tells you what methods to use acording to your money.
For this price I recommend you to get this ebook, so far the only on c.io that made me my money back and will keep making me money 
Sorry for my bad english but I wanted to thank op and recommend everyone to get this ebook

Porfit: image 
Smart

[Image: aPM0KK6.gif]

Discord: Casual#5893
On Sale for $99 Comes with All guides and offers

Box PURCHASE ELITE PACKAGE Box
Smart FREE Prop Trader's Paradise Method Your Purchase!!! ($99 Value!) Smart

Use Code LIFETIME for the discount!

TOS:
While I've found these platforms and methods trustworthy, DO NOT RISK ANYTHING YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE.
You're eligible for the EARN OR REFUND Guarantee within 14 days of purchasing. 

Discord: Casual#5893
Join the Discord to learn about some free methods!
(20 May, 2022 - 12:53 AM)Planet Wrote: Show More

PLANET'S REVIEW

Method:
The methods are insanely valid there are an INSANE amount of methods included in this purchase from 100$ investment methods to 4k$ investment methods to fit all your needs everything is well explained and you litterally have so much ways to make money the possibilities are endless

Seller:
The seller is also one of the thing that this purchase includes his help is key if you need to fix some things in your application of the method or if you want to ask him general questions

Price:
The price may seem high at first but keep in mind that you will be making the money back (if you put in work) without problems since you have a whole variety of ways of making these back and profit from them

OVERALL: 9.5/10

(10 May, 2022 - 01:07 PM)blackstar81 Wrote: Show More
I've bought Auto Safe Profits from Casual, with purchase you'll get invited to his Discord server and get the DL for the ebook.
The Auto Safe Profits ebook is written very well with a lot of methods included so everyone should  be able to find something that suits his needs.
On his Discord server you'll also get access to a few free methods and you are always notified if there are updates for your purchased service.

Overall it's worth buying in my opinion, you can definitly make money with the methods provided by Casual, but all of them need additional investments.

(08 March, 2022 - 08:03 PM)smoke Wrote: Show More
I just received the vouch copy. I tried those method, and that work! I am currently earning money! I really recommend this ebook, you can make a lot and refund your initial investment within a month. Negative point: Some method require 1500$ min of investment.

Overall: 8.5/10
Price: 9/10
Seller: 8/10
Ebook: 7/10
(13 March, 2022 - 10:32 PM)StylzValentine Wrote: Show More
Took the plunge and purchased his method.

After having a quick read I have heard some of these methods but I didn't know how to get started. This guide helped me step by step and shows pictures and recommended balance so to help you decide what you want to invest in.

I will post any updates in due time.

All in all I would recommend this.

(18 March, 2022 - 05:16 AM)DoomSlayer97 Wrote: Show More
So, i read all book, the guys is very well, replay fast and the eBook is very important for drive in good investment.
Person:10/10
eBook:9/10
Knowledge:8/10
Thank you i Leave a good vouch
GLWS

(08 March, 2022 - 06:00 PM)rafin103 Wrote: Show More
Received a vouch copy from the OP. The e-book that the seller wrote is easily understandable. However, after the complete reading of the e-book, I found seven methods ( one of them will come in the future). All of the technique requires investment. The thing is, money will make money for you. Out of the seven methods, two of them I found are suitable for me, because I don't want to invest 1000$ for now. But all the methods I read are legit. 

So, for now, my initial thought :

EBOOK (Design and Readability): 8/10
Method: (8/10)
NB: Investment Requires

I plan to invest 500 and 200 $ to test two methods that I chose. Will write my earnings proof review when I get one.

HOW COMPOUNDING WORKS. THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN MAKE IN A YEAR AT THE MINIMUM!!!!
https://www.thecalculatorsite.com/finance/calculators/compoundinterestcalculator.ph

[Image: vx2TNgQ.png]
[Image: bVskE8h.png]

[Image: 8ccRVum.png]

Another Method (nothing to do with trading):
[Image: hjdPyMx.png]

Earning Proof:
[Image: idSgsuR.png]
[Image: 3OhXB4s.png]

[Image: FOKwm4W.png]

[Image: gzDi5w1.jpg]
User Reviews!!
[Image: umYMoRS.png]
[Image: InfeGI0.png]
[Image: cNQzXZQ.png]
[Image: Zj9Xpjg.gif]
Threads
5 Years of service
(03 March, 2022 - 09:59 PM)Cryptohunter Wrote: Show More
vouch copy?

Sent you a DM with my discord name; Casual#5893
This post is by a banned member (bakasinvest) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Seems interesting. Waiting for reviews.
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 March, 2022 - 03:41 AM)bakasinvest Wrote: Show More
Seems interesting. Waiting for reviews.

Great, You can add me up on discord if you have any questions. Tell me your budget and I can recommend which methods to use before you purchase.
This post is by a banned member (erase7) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 March, 2022 - 01:51 PM)erase7 Wrote: Show More
i have some ready investment like 500$ so i can try it out i give a honest review,so if still any vouch copy available ,im interested to take one..ty

Sorry, you don't have enough activity here to do that! However i've Pm'd you a discount code.
This post is by a banned member (ne0n2022) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(05 March, 2022 - 12:12 PM)ne0n2022 Wrote: Show More
I would be pretty interested but not sure because nobody bought it. Could I have a discount Code too ? would like to vouch if its really good!

No worries, people have been purchasing, just that it will take a few weeks to get all the reviews! Currently members are loving the eBook. Will send you a message :)