Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Sellix, AtShop, Sell.App, SellPass,Shoppy, Or Custom Site

by Ares_PW - 27 September, 2022 - 06:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ares_PW) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (pipin) - Unhide
pipin  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
poof.io is good Kap
[Image: Comp-8.gif]
This post is by a banned member (TaintedDev) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Atshop - Horrible ui, definitely don't use it
Poof.io - Okay, but their main product isn't their storefront, so they don't rly focus on that so imo i dont recommend it
Sellpass - No, too new, doesn't look amazing imo, it needs more time to mature 
Sellix - Reliable, imo ui is ok (they're adding a shit ton of customizability soon so its all good), fees are slightly high, you get good support if your a paying customer tho
Sellapp - Not as reliable as sellix, but still reliable, imo ui is nice, not too much customizability tho. Fees are good, and support is also good and fair for everyone, imo the community of sellapp is the  best of them all

Imo, sellapp or sellix, both have they're pros and cons, depending on what your selling one might be better than the other.

This is all just my opinion, and also this is assuming what your selling is 100% legal, different platforms have different terms of services, some might not allow certain products
[Image: Jj5s0Mb.gif]

[Image: ghQCZCd.gif]

Telegram: @TaintedDev
Website (Contact and other stuff): https://tainted.dev
This post is by a banned member (TaintedDev) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 September, 2022 - 08:35 PM)UUC Wrote: Show More
(27 September, 2022 - 08:20 PM)TaintedDev Wrote: Show More
Atshop - Horrible ui, definitely don't use it
Poof.io - Okay, but their main product isn't their storefront, so they don't rly focus on that so imo i dont recommend it
Sellpass - No, too new, doesn't look amazing imo, it needs more time to mature 
Sellix - Reliable, imo ui is ok (they're adding a shit ton of customizability soon so its all good), fees are slightly high, you get good support if your a paying customer tho
Sellapp - Not as reliable as sellix, but still reliable, imo ui is nice, not too much customizability tho. Fees are good, and support is also good and fair for everyone, imo the community of sellapp is the  best of them all

Imo, sellapp or sellix, both have they're pros and cons, depending on what your selling one might be better than the other.

This is all just my opinion, and also this is assuming what your selling is 100% legal, different platforms have different terms of services, some might not allow certain products

So let’s say what I’m selling isn’t legal what would you go for

If its illegal as in straight up illegal, like stolen accounts or smth then not sellix or sellapp as they both term for that afaik, if its just like breaking tos then sellix and sellapp are alright. If it is smth illegal, idk, atshop might be your best option but idrk
[Image: Jj5s0Mb.gif]

[Image: ghQCZCd.gif]

Telegram: @TaintedDev
Website (Contact and other stuff): https://tainted.dev
This post is by a banned member (pipin) - Unhide
pipin  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 September, 2022 - 11:38 PM by pipin. Edited 1 time in total.)
Better get sell app and make your own wesbite .. like make a good theme site and embed the product in your store .. make it as private so it won't list on your store so ppl can buy from the embed on your website ..

If you need to make a site dm me on dsc I'll do it for you..
[Image: Comp-8.gif]