Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[BOOST SALES BY +1000%] MARKETING ROYALE [INSTANT RESULTS OR REFUND]

by Fonollosa - 01 February, 2022 - 07:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (Fonollosa) - Unhide
Fonollosa  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 April, 2024 - 08:45 PM by Fonollosa. Edited 17 times in total.)
!! THIS IS NOT A MONEY-MAKING METHOD !!

Working as of: May, 2024.

Vouch copies available: 0
Only to Godlike & Heaven members!

[Image: af55Aq9.png]
[Image: NcmXeYI.png]

Please contact me if you have any questions:

Discord: Click here
Telegram: @imfonollosa

[Image: Marketing.png]

REVIEWS & VOUCHES:

(02 February, 2022 - 10:31 PM)ISCUE Wrote: Show More
Vouch Copy :

Hi everybody ! I'm Steve your kind & cool friend who help you when you are too much drunk.  [Image: PepeBlush.png]
Today my mission is not this type of things, BUT it's to giving you a Nice & honest review of this eBook so normally after that you will know if you have to put your money in or not !!

Let's begin !!   [Image: pepeclap2.gif]

Payments Proof : (will be updated)

The more honest and professonial review i can do :

Methods / Ebook : 9.5/10

To begin in this Category for me, everything said in the eBook is not an "UHQ PRIVATE NINJA METHODS" because whe are talking about marketing & the human science is not magical.
So ! About the methods & ideas provided in the eBook everything is clear & well explained, in detail he provide two types of marketing strategies, for people who run a legal and illega... BlackHat Shop or other type of business
:)
For a beginner or a people who know nothing about Marketing & how to grow up a Shop it's the perfect book for you and after that for me you will fastly recover the money fastly but it's like everything the people who really work make real incomes or Succes  [Image: smart.gif]

Price: 10/10

How he say in his book You must spend money to make money, and his Book is for me a right investment to start when you need to grow your businnes or make it Start under the right circumstances.
The price is not high and it's not a "Sell me this pen book" you will not pay for some shits found on Internet, but you pay for the experience & knowledge of an active Seller  [Image: florain.gif]

Seller: 10/10

About that the seller is really kind & cool, in the past i buyed 2 of his books & i maked few bucks to be honest, i was just to lazy make it work good lol  [Image: clown2.gif] [Image: feelssadman.png]
He is pretty active so you can receive reply when you have a problem or need advices
:)

Design : 11/10

In general i don't judge this on a eBook because in a lot of situations the design is basic or really, REALLY shitty ! BUT in this eBook i need to write a comment about that !
The graphic quality of this eBook is really.. WOW i loved it and to understand it's perfect, clear and simple text not BIG things who are illegible.
GG BRO you made a really nice work 
[Image: sheepe.gif]

Final note: 10.125/10

Methods: 9.5/10
Price: 10/10
Seller: 10/10
Design: 11/10

(03 February, 2022 - 11:14 PM)Sarcrose Wrote: Show More
Product 
The E-Book goes into many details about marketing, it also goes in deep on how we can properly promote our business if it is whitehat or blackhat which means that this product can help anyone out. 

Methods 
The method that the OP provided in the ebook are not all private and some of them are well known but except for that fact, the OP still goes on to explain everything in the easiest manner possible. Also, I have seen many users who just sell their methods and don't actually use them but to my knowledge, the OP is using the methods which show how he believes in it.

Seller
The seller has a lot of experience in this field since he has been selling stuff for a long time. He is also very active and friendly.

Design & Quality
It has been a long time since I have seen any ebook like this, the book is extremely well designed and everything about it is eye-soothing which tells us that OP is dedicated about his product.

Overall - 8.5/10
I would recommend anyone to buy this even if they are not starting a business right now as this could be potentially helpful in the future also since the OP will be updating this in the future it can help anyone out to learn from an experienced veteran.

(04 February, 2022 - 02:05 AM)Planet Wrote: Show More
PLANET'S REVIEW

Method:
The method is really good it has all the best practices things you need to know strategies things that will make people come to your service/product theres everything in this guide if you need a marketing tutorial then this is it no more needed

Seller:
The seller is one of the best guys in this community he is very calm and he will explain you everything without a problem even if you have questions before purchasing

Price:
The price is worth it the guide doesnt cost much anyways but the fact that with the knowledge in it will make you a lot of money it makes the price seem even lower

OVERALL: 8.5/10

(01 February, 2022 - 07:47 PM)Almighty Wrote: Show More
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...732e706e67]

Ebook [8/10]:
Fonollosa’s ebook is about explaining how & where to advertise a service or shop.
The ebook contains 10 ways to advertise, all are explained in great details.
The ebook contains both blackhat & white hat methods to promote your business.
Not all may be private but its still great to have explained for new / old members.
The fact that OP uses the methods himself, shows that they do work & he believes in them.
Its a great read for people who want to advertise there business to the next level.

Seller [7/10]:
The seller is friendly and helpful. He answered all the questions i had and he knows what he is doing.
I don't think anything can go wrong with his help. So for the support, I'd give a solid 7/10.

Overall [8/10]:
Fonollosa made a great ebook, you could really see the work that he made.
The ebook is straight forward, OP teaches you ways how you can  promote a business which can earn you more from your business.
I really recommend the purchase of this e-book if your new to advertising or want to know more about it.  

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE A SELLER WITH SOME BASIC FORUM KNOWLEDGE THIS GUIDE IS NOT FOR YOU.
This guide is aimed for beginners and people who are new to the world of selling on the forums.
If, however, you are an experienced seller and you decide to buy this guide, I will not be made responsible if you feel like some of the information on this guide is already known to you.
[Image: NtYoywD.gif]

[Image: BXvR0GX.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 February, 2022 - 06:19 PM by Ryze. Edited 1 time in total.)
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...732e706e67]

Ebook [8/10]:
Fonollosa’s ebook is about explaining how & where to advertise a service or shop.
The ebook contains 10 ways to advertise, all are explained in great details.
The ebook contains both blackhat & white hat methods to promote your business.
Not all may be private but its still great to have explained for new / old members.
The fact that OP uses the methods himself, shows that they do work & he believes in them.
Its a great read for people who want to advertise there business to the next level.

Seller [7/10]:
The seller is friendly and helpful. He answered all the questions i had and he knows what he is doing.
I don't think anything can go wrong with his help. So for the support, I'd give a solid 7/10.

Overall [8/10]:
Fonollosa made a great ebook, you could really see the work that he made.
The ebook is straight forward, OP teaches you ways how you can  promote a business which can earn you more from your business.
I really recommend the purchase of this e-book if your new to advertising or want to know more about it.  

[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
This post is by a banned member (Sergiu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Fonollosa) - Unhide
Fonollosa  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 February, 2022 - 07:47 PM)Almighty Wrote: Show More
GLWS  Pepelove