Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Kratos Silent ETH/ETC Miner Builder|Wallet Clipper|RE-FUD TWICE a WEEK|Discord/Telegr

by RudolphExist - 10 October, 2021 - 03:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (RudolphExist) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 November, 2021 - 08:39 PM by RudolphExist. Edited 21 times in total. Edit Reason: Change img )
Kratos Silent ETC/ETH Miner 1 Months

Kratos Silent ETC/ETH Miner is the best miner available to the public with many advanced and unique features.

This includes:
> Wallet Clipper (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Bitcoin Cash and more)
In response to numerous customer requests, I created an entirely new clipper and integrated it into Kratos Silent Miner. This clipper supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, allowing you to maximize earnings.

> Increased Protection - Incredibly difficult to remove/kill miner,

> Anti-terminate - Miner process cannot be terminated in applications such as Process Hacker

> Process Protect sends an error when a user attempts to close or kill Kratos Miner. This further ensures your workers are unable to remove the miner and the process is uninterrupted.

> Registry Protection - Miner cannot be deleted or modified in registry

> Icon Stealer/Cloner - Select any application on your device and it will copy its icon to use for the miner

> Icon Generator - Randomly selects an icon from https://iconarchive.com/

> UAC Bypass - Bypasses UAC

> Extension Spoofer - Spoofs file extension, e.g .exe to .jpg

> Date Spoofer - Spoofs date file

> FUD on build

> UnhookApi - DLL unhooking implementation to bypass EDR

> Discord and Telegram WebHook - Sends information from the pc to a discord webhook, includes `PC Name`, `Operating System`, `Uptime`, `CPU Name`, `GPU Name` `VRAM` and `Anti Virus`

> Telegram Bot integration (Discord webhook for Telegram)
The Telegram Bot integration was a feature I believed would be useful for my miner's clients because many of you prefer Telegram over Discord. However, the choice is completely yours.

> Build ID is a way for yourself or other members to view a report on either the discord webhook or telegram bot.

> Website Blocker- Blocks pc from accessing scanning sites and antivirus sites, e.g www.virustotal. com and www.kaspersky. com/

> Miner Killer - Kills any pre-existing miner found on the PC

> Updated Watchdog - Watchdog will now use RunPE and will inject into a legit .NET process

> Customizable fake error
Although it was not as frequently requested as the clipper, I opted to include the fake error as a little bonus. Its use is pretty self-explanatory. I hope you enjoy it.

> Antivirus Scanner - Scans the miner after being built to ensure FUD

> Updated Tooltip - Tooltip for all added features

> Added AMSI Debilitator (Anti Malware Scan by Microsoft) - Prevents Microsoft from scanning miner

Contact Us via Telegram or Purchase Directly on Sellix

This includes 24/7 support within the Telegram.

**GUI Screenshots**

[Image: VAuZDyM.png]
[Image: BduNWCz.png]
[Image: ZaslLc9.png]
[Image: poh6tbp.png]
[Image: 3NpQ7V2.png]
[Image: lBdAe7e.png]

[Image: zxJF7Xd.png]
[Image: crvDGY8.png]
[Image: SxKcD6N.png]
[Image: dZvhufR.png]
[Image: o0Rzh0Z.png]

**Terms Of Service**
You are not allowed to resell, Kratos Miner or anything built from Kratos Miner, especially Custom Binded Files and Custom Stubs.
You are not allowed to decompile or attempt to crack Kratos Miner under any circumstances.
You are not allowed to share your license or distribute any custom stubs.

By building, purchasing or using Kratos Silent Miner, you are accepting these terms.

**Disclaimer**
I, the creator, am not responsible for any actions, and or damages, caused by this software.

You bear the full responsibility of your actions and acknowledge that this software was created for educational purposes only.

This software's main purpose is NOT to be used maliciously, or on any system that you do not own, or have the right to use.

By using this software, you automatically agree to the above.

Price 100 USD / month
This post is by a banned member (RDPy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 October, 2021 - 03:51 PM by RudolphExist.)
(10 October, 2021 - 03:49 PM)RDPy Wrote: Show More
GLWS!

Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (frostlord) - Unhide
frostlord  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Is VC available ?
[Image: Comp-6.gif]
This post is by a banned member (305WorldWide) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 October, 2021 - 11:23 PM by RudolphExist.)
(10 October, 2021 - 04:00 PM)PwnedBreak Wrote: Show More
Is VC available ?

Yes i dm you tommorow

(10 October, 2021 - 04:04 PM)305WorldWide Wrote: Show More
Good Luck With Sales 
G.L.W.S.

Thanks!
This post is by a banned member (Valkoar) - Unhide
Valkoar  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 October, 2021 - 12:06 AM by Valkoar. Edited 3 times in total.)
Vouch Copy Review

Firstly, can I just say why tf are you not advertising the price everywhere? These guys are selling the miner for 35€ a month. To put this into perspective, a lot of miner with less features (e.g. deletes other miners and blocks virus total) are asking for around 200€ for one month. And they arent even crypted. Adding a good crypter (not many can even get 0 runtime detects) costs around 120€ a month. Do you get the idea now? Youre paying like 10%

Theres a few updates such as XMR miner (cpu) and better discord webhook layout that could be added, but this is beyond amazing already

Price: Do I even need to rate this?
Features: 10/10
Support: 10/10

Dont get the wrong idea that Im overhyping this. I only got a two day trial, and I already know that I will be purchasing a proper plan afterwards.

Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 October, 2021 - 04:25 AM by RudolphExist. Edited 1 time in total.)
This is a bump

Refud Last Scan 2021-10-12 04:38
https://avcheck.net/id/wpx1SOsUeqhY

[Image: e5fa503e156d8b06141ed5cecb708745.png]