Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[NFTSTEALERS.SELLIX.IO] CRYPTO PHISHING SITES | SEAPORT | FAKE SWAP | CUSTOM WORKS

by NftStealers - 20 July, 2022 - 05:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (RobinHoodV12) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Hey so I would like to get this but how does it work is it a set price for all services and programs? and the main reason I am looking to buy is due to the feedback of people claiming the seller has helped them greatly with setup and through any issues. Please let me know thank you
This post is by a banned member (NftStealers) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sad) - Unhide
sad  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
VOUCH/REVIEW - $1700 SOL DRAINER
This guy delivers, he is kind and he has good products. I recommend you to purchase from him.

However, there is one thing that I'd like to mention, I bought a SOL drainer that was not identical to the video he showed me. In the video when the user approves the transaction it says it has no changes in asset ownership found, but in my testing I the results were different. I received a yellow warning and a red warning.

"It's the most advanced right now. It steals all SOL + tokens + NFT and also usually displays that there is no estimated changes on the transaction" This is what I was told, it says "usually", but I do not expect it to show me a warning on the first try. He also said this "Well sometimes it shows the sending of the assets, but usually is like on the video I sent you. It depends on the browser", Stating that it can indeed show the red/yellow warning, but that it usually shows no warning. I've brought this up to him and he has apologized.

The drainer works great! I do not regret purchasing it

Here are some pictures of the warnings
Show ContentSpoiler:
see you
This post is by a banned member (OdinShop) - Unhide
OdinShop  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
tested the ETH drainer for educational purposes and it worked just like the seller showed in the video prior to purchase
This post is by a banned member (Null) - Unhide