Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

< [ONLY 6,99] How To Start Earning Online with Only 6.99$ –> EASY | NEWB-FRIENDLY >

by Error502 - 09 August, 2020 - 02:44 PM
This post is by a banned member (Error502) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (adrianarchy) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Sent you a PM!
This post is by a banned member (Jefflooo) - Unhide
Jefflooo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 August, 2020 - 05:47 AM by Jefflooo.)
Vouch Review:  Wooow
Let me tell you that I have been spending the last month buying a whole bunch of ebooks in hopes of making some money online, more than $200 worth, in all genres (eWhoring, Blackhat, etc.) and this is the only one I am leaving a vouch for. This ebook truly deserves a vouch for the info it provides for only a price of $6.99. Out of all the ebooks I bought this is the only that I'm going to give a try.

eBook: 8.5/10
It contains around 27 pages of straight up info on how to freaking make some money. It also provides some methods and tips from his other ebooks which help out a lot for making the process work with no investment. The 1.5 that I am taking off are for looks and some grammar/spelling errors. But overall it has a lot of info.

Method: 9.5/10
The method is not something private but something a lot of people won't try doing it because it might seem too hard at first. But with this ebook, it explains how to get started and how to make some investment to start the actual process. It is nothing blackhat but just info on how to get started selling stuff online. I think just the beginning tips on how to make money online are worth $6 by themselves. 

Seller: idk
Haven't talked to the seller yet but I bet he(or she) is really nice and helpful  Heart

Overall I would recommend this to anyone who has been interested in making money online but doesn't where to start. 
(Don't waste your money on expensive crap, this is more worth for any beginner)
I did not receive a vouch copy. This was my honest opinion and I was not paid to do this.
This post is by a banned member (Badass) - Unhide
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 August, 2020 - 06:20 PM by Badass.)
Hello,  i was lucky to receive vouch copy of this product, here is my honest review of this e-book!
This ebook includes 28 page, so the price for this kind of ebook is so cheap, but thing is if you are really thinking of how to make money online, then invest it in smart thing and enjoy your part of life so this ebook is for you ! 
i talked to the seller and it was hard to understand some parts of book but seller was kind enough to help me in everything.
once i read the ebook i analyzed that it has some kind of age limit i mean everything written here is legal but people who are 18- and studying / living with parents still are not able to use it, but it is still good for me for example i am 15 years old and now i know how to earn little money from internet at first and then invest it in smart thing that makes me rest of the life money.
So my suggestion to the seller was to mention this type of note from me in the thread (He thought since paypal requires to be 18+ and he mentioned in thread it was enough but did not know people who has credit card and are not over 18 still have access to the paypal wallet... but it is not big problem anyways)

so it was full review now i will step by step:

Seller: 10/10 
Gave me vouch copy for this cool ebook, gave me some time to read it and helped me to understand some parts of the ebook which was not clear to me.

Method: 9/10
It is absolutely white hat, making money online!
Since it is requires to be 18+ and it is kinda useless for me, but i am not telling if you are not over 18 years old you should not buy it or something.
if you need to know how to plan your life of future smart, and you are like me 15 years old or something you must buy it and you will never have problems of what business making you would think...

Ebook: 9/10 
Everything is well detailed and explained, but anyways if you still do not understand some parts feel free to ask for help to the owner i am very sure he will always be ready to help you  Heart
This post is by a banned member (negative196) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (R3born) - Unhide
R3born  
Royalty
Threads
3 Years of service
Received a vouch copy from seller.
My review:

Seller: 10/10 Friendly and willing to help, even with the low price of $7. 

Price: 10/10 Super cheap, so I don't have anything to even say about it, and as you will see, you can definitely make more just reading his ebook and following the instructions

Ebook: 9/10 There are 3 methods, but the 2 methods at the beginning aren't well detailed, as the Shopify method is the main one. However, while the first 2 are definitely public, they can earn you money if you haven't heard of them. As for the main method using Shopify, it is extremely well detailed and organized. He explains all the steps thoroughly, and if you ever need help, he will be there to help you.

Overall, great ebook, GLWS @Heriox :pepo: