Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[ Spothub earning ] - #1 whitehate Money Making Method > EARN 200+/DAY < SUPER EASY

by lasamir03 - 27 December, 2021 - 03:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hans69son) - Unhide
Hans69son  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
A Big vouch for my man @lasamir03

He is a very friendly and professional guy, he replies fast and helped me to get started with the method along with some tips.

The method is totally a genius strategy, is easy to understand. A small investment needed, but you can spend more on it, and earn more. Anyone can make a good side income, or even a main source of income, if they really spend enough time and money on it. 

I personally really like the method, it is profitable and unsaturated (even in 2022).
eBook gets a total 10/10.
Price: 10/10 (It is worth the price, I think that it's actually worth much more.)
10/10 Would recommend buying this method to everyone who wants to make a lot of money(The method is fully whitehat)! 
[Image: cRSIo2W.gif]
This post is by a banned member (lasamir03) - Unhide
lasamir03  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
only 1 copy left  at 150 USD price .. after the price will be 200 USD
This post is by a banned member (Johnyprez) - Unhide
Johnyprez  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Is this crypto arbitrage, buy on one site sell on another and pocket the difference?

Staking new coins?

Risk losing investment?
lasamir03  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2022 - 02:47 PM by lasamir03.)
(03 January, 2022 - 03:36 AM)Johnyprez Wrote: Show More
Is this crypto arbitrage, buy on one site sell on another and pocket the difference?

Staking new coins?

Risk losing investment?

No 

Staking new coins?
No

Risk losing investment ? 
No

(02 January, 2022 - 02:15 AM)StylzValentine Wrote: Show More
I am very interested in this.

Is it possible to give me rough estimate on how much you can earn with let's say $200 investment? (Per day/week/month)

Also is the payments in random crypto (depending on the coin)or we can choose/exchange it via the platform?

Thanks

Is it possible to give me rough estimate on how much you can earn with let's say $200 investment? (Per day/week/month)

some day members they can do up to 200% or more .. there is no exact math in this .. you can do daily 2x or more your invest . it is daily profits with several opportunities .

Also is the payments in random crypto (depending on the coin)or we can choose/exchange it via the platform?

It is up to you to choose any payment coin.

Thanks

5 copies already sold ... price now is 200 USD .. pick your copy before it went up
lasamir03  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
As a gift from me .. I will sold next 5 copies at price of 200 USD ... / 

1 Already sold
lasamir03  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (klidd) - Unhide
klidd  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Vouch for this! His method works well and it is not what I expected when I purchased (in a good way!). Pretty easy to make profits, guide is straight to the point, no fluff, and the pictures/videos included helped me understand it quite easily. The method is simple but not obvious to most... that sentence will make more sense once you read the ebook.

About one day in, I initially put in small amounts to test the method and made quick returns.. and at this rate the ebook will pay for itself. I was a bit hesitant to drop 200 USD because I have bought other methods for less and they were pretty bad, but after seeing the results, I am happy I did purchase this. He is also not lying about it not being a saturated method like others here have said in their reviews. Support is good too, he responds to pretty much any question on discord.

If you have deeper pockets than me, you could easily make 500/day doing this. I thought it was a bullshit title but I was 100% wrong, and thank god for that. And yes it is whitehat, so no legal issues. Best part is that it is not very time consuming to set up, unlike some other methods I have seen.

The only real requirements are to have some sum of money to invest (which I assume you have if you are reading the thread and considering buying this), and some understanding of crypto. However, he does explain in the ebook and gives resources to learn so even a novice would eventually figure it out. The sites he provides are great too.

The only "flaw" that I can think of with this method is: don't be dumb with your money.

If you think I am not trustworthy enough due to being a new account (I made an acc just to vouch this thread since I bought this as a guest lol), take a look at the other reviews from reputable users, they also vouch for this ebook. It is really a smart method.

Another plus is that the owner @lasamir03 is responsive and wants everyone to make money, and is looking for ways to upgrade the method further.

10/10 Method For Me.
lasamir03  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 January, 2022 - 04:04 PM)klidd Wrote: Show More
Vouch for this! His method works well and it is not what I expected when I purchased (in a good way!). Pretty easy to make profits, guide is straight to the point, no fluff, and the pictures/videos included helped me understand it quite easily. The method is simple but not obvious to most... that sentence will make more sense once you read the ebook.

About one day in, I initially put in small amounts to test the method and made quick returns.. and at this rate the ebook will pay for itself. I was a bit hesitant to drop 200 USD because I have bought other methods for less and they were pretty bad, but after seeing the results, I am happy I did purchase this. He is also not lying about it not being a saturated method like others here have said in their reviews. Support is good too, he responds to pretty much any question on discord.

If you have deeper pockets than me, you could easily make 500/day doing this. I thought it was a bullshit title but I was 100% wrong, and thank god for that. And yes it is whitehat, so no legal issues. Best part is that it is not very time consuming to set up, unlike some other methods I have seen.

The only real requirements are to have some sum of money to invest (which I assume you have if you are reading the thread and considering buying this), and some understanding of crypto. However, he does explain in the ebook and gives resources to learn so even a novice would eventually figure it out. The sites he provides are great too.

The only "flaw" that I can think of with this method is: don't be dumb with your money.

If you think I am not trustworthy enough due to being a new account (I made an acc just to vouch this thread since I bought this as a guest lol), take a look at the other reviews from reputable users, they also vouch for this ebook. It is really a smart method.

Another plus is that the owner @lasamir03 is responsive and wants everyone to make money, and is looking for ways to upgrade the method further.

10/10 Method For Me.

Many thanks .. this encourage me for more and more ..