Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

What Did You Think of the "Supernatural" Series Finale? (SPOILERS IN HERE!!)

by Mothra42 - 21 November, 2020 - 11:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 November, 2020 - 11:17 PM by Mothra42.)
I'm not sure about that "Supernatural" finale.  I didn't have a problem with Sam and Dean being in heaven at the end I guess, as if there's any show that should end there, it's this one.  But what about that death scene?  My goodness, it went on and on.  Yes, I get it, those two have amazing chemistry and can cry buckets on cue.  But it felt like it lasted 15 minutes or something.  Yet for Sam, his entire life after Dean's death was nothing more than a montage that was pretty-much the length of "Carry On."

I'm sure there were plenty of characters that couldn't appear due to Covid restrictions, but it was missing a lot due to that.  And let's face it, being killed off on "Supernatural" isn't a barrier to making a re-appearance.  No mom and dad, no Rowena, no Cass, no Crowley even.  I thought perhaps things ended badly with the actor playing Crowley, so he didn't want to make an appearance, but clearly that wasn't the case judging from the pre-show.

I'm curious to know others' opinions...

This post is by a banned member (Mothra42) - Unhide
Mothra42  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump