Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✨UHQ✨⭐INVESTING E-BOOK GET MONEY EVERYDAY⭐✅

by M4rlboro - 14 June, 2022 - 07:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (M4rlboro) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Fkl0101) - Unhide
Fkl0101  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I am not sale trashing but I know a website that is extremely similar to this system, it's nammed Bluelion .I tried it and the last day before I could ask for a first withdraw they just blocked my "daily free tasks"  saying "VIP expired' lool... Leaving me with no other option than buying an higher VIP grade for a minimum of 100EUROS... Maybe they pay, I don't know but this kind of mechanism is soo highly suspicious.
There were another website that I've found which was extremely similar too, I forgot the name but I definitely believe there's some sort of organised scam wave on crypto that started around April. Because yeah I personnaly encoutered at least 5 other sites that litteraly poped out of nowhere around this time and are behaving soo funny.
I've also saw a recruiting project for scammers on some carding forums. It was like a real job advertisement, they were demanding  things like 15h of work. The name was something like Crypto-Grabber.something 
I'm just saying. Beware everyone!
This post is by a banned member (scellez69) - Unhide