Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

EARN MONEY WITH DOMAINS! 100$+/DAY *VOUCHED* *AUTOPILOT* shoppy.gg/@OldMoneyGang

by OldMoneyGang - 27 October, 2023 - 12:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (Legion) - Unhide
Legion  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
Any proof of earnings or any data at all? Those screenshots tell us nothing.
This post is by a banned member (OldMoneyGang) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (idugahole) - Unhide
idugahole  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 November, 2023 - 04:02 PM by idugahole. Edited 6 times in total.)
I received a vouch copy from OP

First of all, I would like to take a moment to acknowledge the originality of this method. I haven't seen a method even close to this one and the earning potential is amazing.

Method: 9/10
This method will earn you money on complete autopilot. This is the first actual method I've seen where this is the case. The only downside, and the reason why I couldn't give it a 10/10 is because the earnings could and probably will diminish over time.  It may take months, it may take years, but I predict your earnings will hit a peak pretty early on and start to slow down over time. That being said, the method does deserve bonus points for scalability.

Ebook: 7/10
The pictures were a nice touch but I had to re-read a lot of sentences in order to fully understand what was being conveyed because of all the grammatical errors. I like the fact that the method came in a .pdf instead of a .txt though because I've been seeing a lot of those recently.

Seller: 10/10
Barely had any interactions with him but he seemed nice. I'm not going to lie, I was a little skeptical of him being a new user but I assure you this method is legit.

Price: 10/10
The price is very fair. Maybe even underpriced.

Overall: 9.5/10
This method will earn you money. It is very hard to mess up the steps, especially if you have some web hosting experience or know a little bit about domains. I have to mention though, that you most likely won't make money very fast. OP shows an example of someone earning roughly 233 euros a day, but this person was also very early in finding a trend that worked for him. Your first domain probably won't make this much unless you're quick to the trend.
This post is by a banned member (legatum) - Unhide
legatum  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
what's the average sale time of a domain in your experience?
This post is by a banned member (Yojin) - Unhide
Yojin  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
Interesting
[Image: pvGMh40.gif]
[Image: PzZan6a.gif]

Telegram : yojinbu99
Discord : yjsakaguchi

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY