Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Show Scam Reports Count

by Yojin - 16 February, 2023 - 01:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (Yojin) - Unhide
Yojin  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 February, 2023 - 01:51 PM by Yojin. Edited 1 time in total.)
For goodness sake, no one good citizen of c.io should have more than 3 scam report ever opened on him. I personally consider anyone who has more than 3 scam reports count is rather alarming. What more than 5  - 6 scam reports history (I have seen one here).

Counts of past Scam Reports should be shown to give new forum member an idea how safe it is to deal with certain people. All for the better future of Cracked.io ma'am
[Image: pvGMh40.gif]
[Image: PzZan6a.gif]

Telegram : @admyigdra
Discord : yjsakaguchi

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY
This post is by a banned member (Sigma) - Unhide
Sigma  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
people will just open invalid reports to fuck someone over
This post is by a banned member (Tampio) - Unhide
Tampio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
If you're not guilty of scamming and those scam reports were trash then why should it be displayed on your profile?
This post is by a banned member (Yojin) - Unhide
Yojin  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 February, 2023 - 01:53 PM by Yojin.)
(16 February, 2023 - 01:51 PM)Sigma Wrote: Show More
people will just open invalid reports to fuck someone over

True. But if i may add, invalid scam report, like invalid neg rep should not contribute to the count.

(16 February, 2023 - 01:52 PM)Tampio Wrote: Show More
If you're not guilty of scamming and those scam reports were trash then why should it be displayed on your profile?

Yes valid point. Good discussion. Keep it coming. Engagementtt!!
[Image: pvGMh40.gif]
[Image: PzZan6a.gif]

Telegram : @admyigdra
Discord : yjsakaguchi

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY
This post is by a banned member (Gon) - Unhide
Gon  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Yu can see how many reports were open on a user if you go to Trust scan and click History next to DWC tag , though it needs to be fixed by @J_S since some user may be linked to random reports they have nothing to do with . also scam reports get solved if op refunds or provides what they are offering , no-one is gonna get away with scamming 2-3 times after refunding and paying security fee lol pretty sure they will be perma banned also there's threads regarding such : https://cracked.io/Thread-Staff-MUST-REA...-Procedure
This post is by a banned member (stephanadams) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 03 March, 2023 - 06:37 PM by stephanadams. Edited 5 times in total.)
those scam reports were trash then why should it be displayed on your profile?

Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin