Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

? Software development | read the topic ?

by alba_tross - 31 March, 2023 - 03:42 PM
This post is by a banned member (alba_tross) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2023 - 03:44 PM by alba_tross. Edited 1 time in total.)
➡️ Greetings, dear customer, before you transgress the TOR, I advise you to read briefly about how I work and what I work on.

Who am I and what I work with:
1) I have been developing projects for 6 years.
2) I bypass different types of protection (TLS, SSL, Akamai, Akamai mobile)
  • FAQ: TLS/SSL (a separate exe that will make the connection correct, or there is an option to transfer to a separate C# language)
  • FAQ: Akamai (I can not always bypass it, you may need to neglect automation)
  • FAQ: Akamai mobile (in there is a ready-made fingerprint generation for applications)
3) I write projects in OPENBULLET , SILVERBULLET , CYBERBULLET , as well as separately in C#
  • FAQ: There is a ready-made engine for C# that works stably, at the core, if it is possible to implement it through ProjectMaker, then I will do the project
4) I work with all types of authorizations
  • FAQ: Namely, I work with authorizations: WEB, ANDROID, IOS

➡️I will find an individual approach to everyone, there are no impossible tasks in general, but I may not take up work for any reason, as an example, I will not be able to bypass any protection.

➡️The guarantor agrees.
➡️Communication via telegram: https://t.me/prostoy_murovei

➡️The price depends on the complexity of the work and the timing of the task.
➡️Minimum order price from $30
➡️Guarantees for the work and updates of the project are discussed in the dialogue.
This post is by a banned member (Twez) - Unhide
Twez  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(31 March, 2023 - 03:42 PM)alba_tross Wrote: Show More
➡️ Greetings, dear customer, before you transgress the TOR, I advise you to read briefly about how I work and what I work on.

Who am I and what I work with:
1) I have been developing projects for 6 years.
2) I bypass different types of protection (TLS, SSL, Akamai, Akamai mobile)
  • FAQ: TLS/SSL (a separate exe that will make the connection correct, or there is an option to transfer to a separate C# language)
  • FAQ: Akamai (I can not always bypass it, you may need to neglect automation)
  • FAQ: Akamai mobile (in there is a ready-made fingerprint generation for applications)
3) I write projects in OPENBULLET , SILVERBULLET , CYBERBULLET , as well as separately in C#
  • FAQ: There is a ready-made engine for C# that works stably, at the core, if it is possible to implement it through ProjectMaker, then I will do the project
4) I work with all types of authorizations
  • FAQ: Namely, I work with authorizations: WEB, ANDROID, IOS

➡️I will find an individual approach to everyone, there are no impossible tasks in general, but I may not take up work for any reason, as an example, I will not be able to bypass any protection.

➡️The guarantor agrees.
➡️Communication via telegram: https://t.me/prostoy_murovei

➡️The price depends on the complexity of the work and the timing of the task.
➡️Minimum order price from $30
➡️Guarantees for the work and updates of the project are discussed in the dialogue.

GLWSHeart
[Image: HeLAyHj.gif]
[Image: yy59jR8.gif]