Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Solved

by PoorPureGold - 02 September, 2022 - 04:29 PM
This post is by a banned member (PoorPureGold) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Effy) - Unhide
Effy  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2022 - 04:36 PM by Effy. Edited 2 times in total.)
You can buy the domain from any domain provider and just redirect it to any link you want. You don't need to actually attach it to your atshop account using their custom domain feature.

You can just lookup easy tutorials on how to buy a domain and set it up to redirect to another website. And ofc redirect it to your atshop.

Namecheap Tutorial + Example:

How to redirect a URL for a domain? - Domains - Namecheap.com

Another example here : What is domain forwarding? Forward users to another website | Dynadot
[Image: Y3lEfxt.gif]

if you are a customer of mine pls pm me on site for new contact information as my telegram is deleted and i no longer have access to it
This post is by a banned member (Michael_Scofield) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
if you think this is so skeptical and time taking and stuff, just have a discord server and as well as a tg (incase if discord bans ur server or something) and always have a substitute server where you dont post anything but ppl join so that if incase ur server also gets banned they will be still around u and will get ur updates, keep them posted with ur new website and continue ur stuff! always have a backup. and which country are you from brother? feds action depends on ur country, and how much you make from your business! so yeah, this can be one of the easiest and cheapest methods

RIP @Tomaat
This post is by a banned member (Cheshire) - Unhide
Cheshire  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 September, 2022 - 04:29 PM)PureGold Wrote: Show More
Reward is: $10 (Whoever I think is the most helpful for this for helping me)

The Problem: (Long Description)
I own a Shop named Goldenaccount on Atshop.io . It's a pretty cool business but I am highly concerned about my security. Atshop can be like: OMG You broke our Terms and Conditions & Turn my Website DOWN! 
This is my main source of income to support my family so it's obvious I am cautious. I don't want my family or my customers to suffer for the irresponsibility. So I somehow want to be safe and have things under my control.
Now, Atshop have a custom Domain feature which is nice
[Image: 4e07fe7fc330c14b930b766b550c0a4e.png]
Currently, I am under atshop domain, Means atshop have the power to shut me down. I want a custom domain and redirect my customers to it! That's the first plan, So my customers starts to be redirected to new domain and become familiar with it!
Like of like: www.ping.fo 

I have saw other shops that have custom domain but interface is same to same as Atshop! Why I want to do this? My idea is, I want my customer to know my new domain which is under my control, So let's say, Atshop bans me, as my customer will know my new domain, I can quickly build a website for them to purchase my items or somehow save my business for getting fucked by others.

I also want assurance of around a few years that it won't be f***cked by the Feds as well (It's an account shop so anything can happen) For that people suggested me bulletproof hosting.

The Problem: (Short Description)
I don't want to be in control of atshops domains and want my customer to be familiarized of my new domain example: goldenaccount.io instead of goldenaccount.atshop.io so even if atshop shuts me down, I can quickly build a website and retrieve my customers & save my business. I want security of 2-3 years at the very least.

Question is:
Can I do that? Will it be safer?
Can I use the interface/shop of Atshop & Have control over my domain?
How can I make my website something like ping.fo (It was under atshop once) & not lose my customers (people who go to my past domain will get redirected to my new domain) ?
Is there any way to escape the $500 Monthly fee of atshop and create my own website with 99% of the atshop features, again like ping.fo is doing now?

Thank you for your time <3 To those who are not as helpful as others, I will try to leave a +rep for your time :)

This is a bump

Why not just get a custom website now?
Safer, More professional, More customizable.
https://discord.gg/dev0

This post is by a banned member (PoorPureGold) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Michael_Scofield) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(02 September, 2022 - 04:37 PM)PureGold Wrote: Show More
(02 September, 2022 - 04:34 PM)Michael_Scofield Wrote: Show More
if you think this is so skeptical and time taking and stuff, just have a discord server and as well as a tg (incase if discord bans ur server or something) and always have a substitute server where you dont post anything but ppl join so that if incase ur server also gets banned they will be still around u and will get ur updates, keep them posted with ur new website and continue ur stuff! always have a backup. and which country are you from brother? feds action depends on ur country, and how much you make from your business! so yeah, this can be one of the easiest and cheapest methods

I already have that but It's not enough to get my customers back, I want website security mostly
alright makes sense! redirecting is possible though, just get a domain, have it to redirect to ur site, if ur website gets bombed or someshit go for another one!

RIP @Tomaat