Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

OFFICIAL COUNTER-STRIKE 2 TOURNAMENT

by Darkness - 24 December, 2023 - 02:00 AM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Hello Cracked members,

Following our recent community poll to determine the game for our upcoming tournament, Conter-Strike 2 emerged as the clear favorite, and we are thrilled to announce the details of the upcoming tournament. The tournament will be hosted on Faceit. To ensure fair play and uphold the spirit of healthy competition, we have established a set of tournament rules that participants must follow.

Tournament Rules:
-Any form of hacking is strictly prohibited, and teams found in violation of this rule will face immediate disqualification from the tournament. Faceit anti-cheat is required to participate and play.
-The maps will be chosen through a process of elimination led by team captains. The map pool is available here.

Prize Pool:
Tournament prize is 500€. The prize will be distributed among the members of the winning team.

Tournament Format:
The tournament will feature a Best of One (Bo1) single-elimination format throughout the round of 16, quarters, and semis. The Final will be a Best of Three (Bo3).

Tournament Schedule:
Tournament Starts on: Saturday 6 January 2024, 3:30 PM (15:30) UTC

Sign-ups:
Users have to sign-up through Faceit with their teams and install the required anti-cheat to participate. You can signup with your team to the tournament by clicking here. Please refer to this FAQ page on how to join faceit tournaments. If you are looking for a team or users to join your team, check this thread here.

Any updates regarding the tournament will be posted under this thread. If you have any questions regarding the tournament, please contact @Darkness via PM.

We are excited to witness the skill and strategy that each team will bring to the tournament. May the matches be intense, fair, and enjoyable for every member of our community.
Best of luck to all participating teams!

Sincerely,
Staff Team
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE THIS AD SPOT
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
The tournament was rescheduled to Saturday 6 January 2024, 3:30 PM (15:30) UTC. This was due to the tournament date being so close to the new years and some users being away on vacation, as well as some users facing issues with the faceit anti-cheat. We are sorry for any inconvenience this reschedule might've caused. Please join the new tournament by clicking here.

[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Congrats to team nbakings led by @mixerowski7 & @gwizdak @aloezs @eleloetaM @wazak2222 on winning the tournament. Thanks to everyone who has participated. Please click here to watch the final match between the 2 finalists. Please refer to this guide on how to watch faceit demos.

[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @