Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

REGARDING - knackt.nu - read this

by Liars - 09 June, 2020 - 06:36 PM
This post is by a banned member (paypls06) - Unhide
paypls06  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 August, 2020 - 08:19 PM)buuza Wrote: Show More
No we are not online yet. Ill be updating on this thread when we have upgraded to v2 and live. Sorry for the wait ,we will be giving compensation for the wait over the upgrade of servers.

When is the estimated time or date that the site will be done upgrading?   [Image: feelssadman.png]
This post is by a banned member (ReginaldS) - Unhide
ReginaldS  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 August, 2020 - 08:21 PM by ReginaldS.)
(12 August, 2020 - 03:04 PM)buuza Wrote: Show More
Yes as we grew over 1.3k members we have moved from DC to knackt chat system in v2 . Communication has never changed and wont.
As we grow a private service like knackt we have to make sure all is secured for future updates ,we hit max 40gigs compressed in under 6 weeks ,we are passed IB and DS lines in the system.
I speak on all the members who have positive feedback .knackt is unique and to keep this going we will have to keep many updates to Members only.

Every service that forces users to communicate on their own "chat system" usually fails or stops selling. Take MPGH as an example, everything good till they implemented their own chat system to do deals on.
Honestly, I prefer discord because not only am I able to communicate with you, I can also communicate nor see everyone else's servers which are as important as yours.

Also, you may see notifications/updates from your phone which is an amazing plus. 

Yes, discord is a bitch by banning people, but what can you do? It's where most people communicate and have a better time doing so. 

That's my humble opinion honestly.

Suggestion? Upgrade your servers as you're doing it, make it better for the future of knackt.nu, but don't really implement your own chat system and force customers on dealing there. That's bound to a huge negative impact.
Yes, you may have your sick ass coders working on something really good for that chat system, it's just... it's what it is, every custom chat system is bound to fail.

This post is by a banned member (KenUaena) - Unhide
KenUaena  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@SteelS I do agree with you on the ease to use with discord but since this combo cloud stuff is not exactly "legal" in the eye of discord --> will keep getting ban over and over again
I would recommend @buuza to look into discord backup system so they can spin up another instance of discord pretty quick
[Image: iGZ4v6U.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Vmax) - Unhide
Vmax  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I am not able to log in for the past week or so. I have even sent you messages on your Discord account but no response at all. I have two accounts. One with 3 Month Subscription and the other with 6 Month Subscription. How can I approach you as you are not even responding on discord
This post is by a banned member (455) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (455) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Adxm) - Unhide
Adxm  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
BUMP THE SERVICE IS BACK UP READ UPDATES ON KNACKT!! [Image: MLGpepe.png]

[Image: wqMnz4D.gif]

[Image: xuaK9MN.png]

[Image: e7my9.png]    
This post is by a banned member (KenUaena) - Unhide
KenUaena  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@buuza so knack v2 is still no no ? I thought the down time was for knack v2 lol
[Image: iGZ4v6U.gif]