Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Request for Community Feedback on Sponsored Post Guidelines

by Ping - 19 July, 2023 - 07:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (Infinimonster) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 August, 2023 - 05:55 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More
(30 August, 2023 - 05:46 PM)Foreigner Wrote: Show More
The paste sites make the thread turn out a little more organized..

half the page is ads [Image: fappa.png] also, most leechers dont have money to buy the services nonetheless, and they add to views that the paste site owner will include in the stats when selling ads on there

es they will include them but there is no way to differencate between users who ahve moeny and leechers, each one is a view. not rly anything that can be done on the paste site end.
[Image: V5qDXAC.png]
-----------------------------------------
Royality!

Waiting For Like
  Telegram: @Infinimonster
Discord:  Infinimonster#0002
-----------------------------------------
[Image: V5qDXAC.png]

This post is by a banned member (Eminem) - Unhide
Eminem  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
about time
[Image: A0gE4KJ.gif]
Best Openbullet config, Join today! ^^

Signature Spots Available
Click above for more infos ^^
[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (dropoutsetty) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
very nice very cool
Top Placement $20 per week
Middle Placement $10 per week
Bottom Placement $5 per week
Payment: BTC
contact me on site to purchase
This post is by a banned member (Heavenly) - Unhide
Heavenly  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 August, 2023 - 11:31 PM)Infinimonster Wrote: Show More
(30 August, 2023 - 05:55 PM)Heavenly Wrote: Show More
(30 August, 2023 - 05:46 PM)Foreigner Wrote: Show More
The paste sites make the thread turn out a little more organized..

half the page is ads [Image: fappa.png] also, most leechers dont have money to buy the services nonetheless, and they add to views that the paste site owner will include in the stats when selling ads on there

es they will include them but there is no way to differencate between users who ahve moeny and leechers, each one is a view. not rly anything that can be done on the paste site end.

they should rather bring examples on how many sales they have brought after they added the ad to their site
[Image: riot2.gif]
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(30 August, 2023 - 09:09 PM)Syrex Wrote: Show More
Good changes, but I don't think they're practically realizable due to the fact that people could just say they partly own the services, also what if people create they're own paste sites are they not allowed to have advertising banners in they're own pasting sites?

I know bossman probably doesn't want to do it because he doesn't want to have to manage the stress of DMCA removals and stuff, but it would be best if cracked made they're own pasting site...

So we won't make our own pasting sites due to certain issues with it, We will try to encourage two or three sites that are reputable and doesnt host ads, but in the end, it is still up to the community what they want to use.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (Syrex) - Unhide
Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(31 August, 2023 - 04:31 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(30 August, 2023 - 09:09 PM)Syrex Wrote: Show More
Good changes, but I don't think they're practically realizable due to the fact that people could just say they partly own the services, also what if people create they're own paste sites are they not allowed to have advertising banners in they're own pasting sites?

I know bossman probably doesn't want to do it because he doesn't want to have to manage the stress of DMCA removals and stuff, but it would be best if cracked made they're own pasting site...

So we won't make our own pasting sites due to certain issues with it, We will try to encourage two or three sites that are reputable and doesnt host ads, but in the end, it is still up to the community what they want to use.

Well then it won't change anything, people will make their own pasting sites and fill it with their own Advertisment banners (gib owners attention award gib )
This post is by a banned member (Habib1260) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ptm3) - Unhide