This thread is a public declaration that all users are required to follow after being announced.

It's come to our attention that our users have targeted Zoom Video Communications as content to post on our forum. As you may have heard, we've been put out on the news for disclosing account credentials regarding their service(s).
To be clear, we, as cracked.to, will not be affiliated with anything connected or regarding this type of content. By not following this rule, you'll be punished, and any content regarding Zoom will be erased from the forum.

Just like Ring or Nest, cracked.to does not and will not permit the harassments of individuals over Zoom or similar. In acknowledgment to these recent pursuits associated with our name, the following rules are being enforced.

1) Posting leaks, accounts, video footage, and photographs of "Zoom" and other related services will lead to a permanent suspension of your account.
2) Discussions about leaks, accounts, video footage, and photographs of "Zoom" and other related services will lead to a permanent suspension of your account.
3) Selling leaks, accounts, video footage, and photographs of "Zoom" and other associated services will lead to a permanent suspension of your account.

There will be no discussion regarding this in Shoutbox. You will receive the same punishment as you would if you broke the following rules above.

Every user from our community that's committed to doing illegal ventures regarding Zoom or any additional security cameras will accept a changeless ban.

Best regards,
Cracked.to
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]