Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Stop removing given negative reputation

by Her - 11 November, 2022 - 02:28 PM
This post is by a banned member (Her) - Unhide
Her  
Angelic
Threads
6 Years of service
(12 November, 2022 - 03:20 AM)CDSG Wrote: Show More
(12 November, 2022 - 01:43 AM)Her Wrote: Show More
(12 November, 2022 - 12:26 AM)CDSG Wrote: Show More
Only negative reputation with stupid / no valid reasons should be removed
Something like:
"I hate your profile picture" is not a valid reason
"Deal with caution, tried to scam me | Screenshot" its a valid reason

chatting

Well then that brings this issue: what is considered a "valid reason"? Anything could be argued as "not a valid reason" if argued enough. All negative reputation should not be removed.
The staff will validate that imo

Well no, they wouldn't, according to @KSZ the only reason staff will ever remove reputation is if someone is accusing someone of scamming without evidence... maybe you have been participating in this nonsense x)
This post is by a banned member (CDSG) - Unhide
CDSG  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(12 November, 2022 - 03:25 AM)Her Wrote: Show More
(12 November, 2022 - 03:20 AM)CDSG Wrote: Show More
(12 November, 2022 - 01:43 AM)Her Wrote: Show More
Well then that brings this issue: what is considered a "valid reason"? Anything could be argued as "not a valid reason" if argued enough. All negative reputation should not be removed.
The staff will validate that imo

Well no, they wouldn't, according to @KSZ the only reason staff will ever remove reputation is if someone is accusing someone of scamming without evidence... maybe you have been participating in this nonsense x)
People like FIvio, Malachai or etc have -rep me for no reasons, talked with them and problem solved, same with neutral reputation, there is no need to ask for "deletion of negative reputation"

But yes, KSZ should add "rules" to the deletion of negative reputation or remove that thing Shrug
[Image: U6MX2AY.gif]
@_Dvl

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]
This post is by a banned member (blackycracky) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
this is so true lol like common check all my -ve reps not a single one has a valid reason lol still i never asked any staff to remove it because idc if some kid dont like me on random ass website

But this kids lol thinking having 2k-10K reps will make them a most kind user of the forum this big ass reps with no -ve rep profile are good to manipulate newbies or kids in the forum but in reality it looks criinge

[Image: PoggersHype.gif]SPACE FOR SELL PM ME  [Image: PoggersHype.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Clown) - Unhide
Clown  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
Actually if things continue like that I am leaving..I see kids and no one actually gave them warns instead someone removing reps, and keep inviting his freinds to -rep me..I talked with all staff and I provided evidence ? and no one actually gives a fuck..I think removing should be equal..some ppl here have connections with staff and they keep lick his Dick for removing those negs....
I respect all staff here they are doing really great job and taking care of forum.. but the one who removing other negs should be removing from staff or at least warn because it's against the rules as I see
[Image: c45F42t.gif]

[#1] ⭐WORLDWIDE⭐ OPEN-UPS |https://clowns.biz/ CHEAPEST BANKS, CRYPTO, & MORE | #1 VOUCHED - CLOWNS STORE | ANY ACCOUNT VERIFICATION, ONLYFANS CREATOR, REVOLUT, BUNQ..
TELEGRAM https://t.me/ClownBusinessR

MY STORE: https://clowns.biz/
MY SHOP CHANNEL https://t.me/ClownSstoreR

This post is by a banned member (p4r4d0xx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (acture) - Unhide
acture  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 November, 2022 - 02:28 PM)Her Wrote: Show More
Like bro what I neg repped @LUL for post spamming a month ago and now its removed, I can kind of understand removing rep on users who are banned now but there is no need to be a fucking piss baby

some of these rodents who care so much about their rep for some weird ass reason are @LUL or anyone with a stupid high amount of rep (probably @SANTA @TimeChangeEverything @AREA52TO are removing rep, not accusing but they have 0 neg rep so either they get it removed or they are goated with the sauce (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE))

"OH NO SOMEONE DOESNT FUCKING LIKE ME" like seriously grow the fuck up

and if staff wont do anything about this i would like to have ALL of my negative reputation removed.... it really makes me angry that someone doesnt like me and i just cant stand seeing someone not like me!!! >:((((

like these niggas have 2,000+ rep and care that a single person gave them negative rep and this has been going on for a year plus now, at this point either just remove negative rep all together or stop removing negative rep

cope
[Image: S1Lsq.gif]
This post is by a banned member (p3refect) - Unhide
p3refect  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(11 November, 2022 - 02:28 PM)Her Wrote: Show More
Like bro what I neg repped @LUL for post spamming a month ago and now its removed, I can kind of understand removing rep on users who are banned now but there is no need to be a fucking piss baby

some of these rodents who care so much about their rep for some weird ass reason are @LUL or anyone with a stupid high amount of rep (probably @SANTA @TimeChangeEverything @AREA52TO are removing rep, not accusing but they have 0 neg rep so either they get it removed or they are goated with the sauce (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE))

"OH NO SOMEONE DOESNT FUCKING LIKE ME" like seriously grow the fuck up

and if staff wont do anything about this i would like to have ALL of my negative reputation removed.... it really makes me angry that someone doesnt like me and i just cant stand seeing someone not like me!!! >:((((

like these niggas have 2,000+ rep and care that a single person gave them negative rep and this has been going on for a year plus now, at this point either just remove negative rep all together or stop removing negative rep

Man just move on, you are on a trash forum.. c.io never been a quality space. So what you are stating today is like expected since days. Honestly who could care less than those kiddies ? They spend their days here but have barely skills. most of them are basically reselling Russian shit and no one is noticing
[Image: m7mFGs2.png]
Telegram: https://t.me/yuribotclub ( join the channel )
Jabber: [email protected]