Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Stripe acc

by Impost0r - 16 January, 2022 - 11:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (Impost0r) - Unhide
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Stealthway
Sales Thread: 150$
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Stripe acc
Screenshots of Communication: Well these is no need of communication
Additional Information: well i bought a stripe acc then i heard from my friend saying its good thats why i bought then i get to knoe his acc is getting locked and he is just giving him a 48hr story i bought it yestarday he gave me no updates and so i just asked him for refund before even him deliverying or idk even if he started so i asked him for a refund and he have no TOS SAYING I WONT REFUND and its understandable if you get and then ask for no reason then its not fair but i am asking before delivery and he is just being a bitch
Crypto address for a refund: will send in his dm
This post is by a banned member (Stealthway) - Unhide
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2022 - 12:00 PM by Impost0r.)
Also 1/4 of his user says that his account dosent work and if i add my reviews which will be bad it will be 1/3 people who says its bad accs

Well most of your reviews are just 12 and 3 out them says you didnt verifird quite whell snd my review would be smae like snow so its not just me and i am asking for refund even before delivery
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Sure why not and you qualitu idk how it is but your review says not good and thats why i want a refudn even before delivery
Impost0r  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Well its not like you have deleiverd anything and you didnt even saw my 8 hrs message ago until 15 mins so dont say shit abt u started it takes max 30 mins to make a acc if you have the fullz and docs in hand it is instant verification and google voip thats all you need and dont say u need 1 1 day to make q so dont fake it and jsut refun
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2022 - 12:17 PM by Ryze. Edited 1 time in total.)
(16 January, 2022 - 11:59 AM)Impost0r Wrote: Show More
Also 1/4 of his user says that his account dosent work and if i add my reviews which will be bad it will be 1/3 people who says its bad accs

Well most of your reviews are just 12 and 3 out them says you didnt verifird quite whell snd my review would be smae like snow so its not just me and i am asking for refund even before delivery

I do agree with this. Am not trynna sale trash but so far I have seen a lot of disputes against you regarding bad accounts or accounts closing right after someone bought them.  Bought a "verified PayPal" from you tried sending 20$ to the acc & got instant perm banned, he is not the first nor last.
[Image: gB0Oyuo.gif]
[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service