Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

@Suku9a Netflix Upgrade SCAM

by MrMalote - 20 April, 2024 - 04:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@MrMalote Can you please confirm
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (MrMalote) - Unhide
MrMalote  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 24 April, 2024 - 04:29 PM by MrMalote. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 April, 2024 - 10:18 PM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@MrMalote Can you please confirm

I received a video about your 'new method' after the old one didn't work, but I haven't heard back since. I am waiting for your response. Before he sent me the config, I asked him to find another method, https://ibb.co/8gn9qMD since in the video he showed that he needed Germany Number:Pass combos. I have been searching in various forums and have not been able to find them; It seems to be extremely difficult to get combos like that. Your previous method was simply email:pass combo, much simpler. However, obtaining number:pass combos from Germany is becoming an almost impossible task. I should clarify that I haven't received the setup yet, so before you sent it to me, I asked you for a simpler method of getting combos. As I mentioned before, I find it difficult or almost impossible to get such a combo. [Image: monkayes.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Suku9a) - Unhide
MrMalote  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
The seller provided another method, his method involves getting "number:pass Germany only" combos.
Before he sent me the method, I told him to send me a method that does not require something as specific as "number:pass only from Germany", since as mentioned above, it has "several upgrade methods", however he still sent me the config, Although I told him that I preferred a method that is easier to achieve combos. When I asked him kindly to tell me a supplier or where I could buy "number: Germany-only pass" combos, he told me that was not his problem and he treated me like a fool.

The previous method (which is patched) said it himself, it only asked for email:pass from a specific country and it was not that complicated to get them.

Until now, I have not been able to make any upgrade, because I am searching all the forums, or talking to combo sellers to see if I can get that specific combo. The first method he mentioned to me, he told me that I only needed email: pass combos, but this combo is impossible to get, at least for me.

I am willing to receive at least 50% of what I pay, and close the thread, since he did send me a config, but I still have not been able to make an upgrade, I have not even been able to get a combo like he is requesting and He has not been kind at all either, instead of helping his buyer, he treated me like a fool and that it is not his problem how to get the combos, I definitely would not recommend that seller.

https://ibb.co/1KkpP6g
https://ibb.co/CK2jjQD
This post is by a banned member (Suku9a) - Unhide
MrMalote  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Clearly the seller does not have good intentions:
Here: https://ibb.co/8gn9qMD I told him, before he sent me the config, I asked him if there is another method where I can get combos that are easier to get, and he just ignores my messages and does what he wants, no I can talk to him since he never answers what I ask him. Until now I haven't even been able to use the config since I don't have the combos it asks for (num:pass Germany).
If he clarified things before I sent him the money, he was not going to buy, the only thing he said was "Private method, Private method, I can't give you more information" Also on this occasion I asked him several questions Here: https:// ibb.co/RHCgN85 didn't even answer what I asked.

Furthermore, he himself said that his previous method no longer worked, that's why he gave me another config, otherwise he wasn't going to give me another config, the only thing I want is to be able to upgrade Netflix, as he promised, when asking him questions, He ignores me, he's simply not a good salesman, he doesn't clarify anything, he does what he wants, and when you pay him, he no longer cares if his method works for you or not.

I am willing to leave you 50% of what I pay you, and continue looking for another method with another seller. I don't want to keep anything, I just want to upgrade Netflix, my intentions are good, I never treated the seller badly, I always asked him things before he made a decision, but he simply ignored my messages, and did what he wanted. .
MrMalote  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Update: I still can't get NUMBER:PASS combos from Germany, the seller simply doesn't answer what I ask.
I have contacted combo sellers, but they don't have very specific combos like that, the seller is incapable of helping me with that.
I haven't even been able to get a single hit, I asked him for a config that is easier to get combos, and he doesn't respond anymore.

I request a 100% refund, when the seller entered my computer, he deleted the config that I had saved, which was the first method. So, he only gave me his config for method two, and he didn't help me anymore. So I have nothing, not even combos to try to get hits and leave him alone and be done with it.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Suku9a Refund OP within 24hrs
[Image: x3ZZJg3.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @Credential - Until 26.07

[Image: vUjneFC.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @EPLUG - Until 25.08

[Image: wstC0oL.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @Inshadegang - Until 7.08

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.