Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

☄️#1 STEALER ✔️WEB BASED☄️ALL IN ONE⚜️ RAT ✔️ CLIPPER ✔️⭐ KEYLOGGER ⭐☄️ UNDETECTED ☄️

by Exasperating - 22 July, 2022 - 05:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (txz) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ZalaHub) - Unhide
ZalaHub  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
bought it, seems the rat isn't working well, and the build is detected everywhere (even with dropper)
This post is by a banned member (Exasperating) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Syrex) - Unhide
Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
Vouch Copy

@Exasperating gave me a Vouch Copy of his Web Based Stealer and this is my honest review:

First of all I have to say @Exasperating is very responsive you can basically contact him at any time an he will answer,
also he is very friendly he answered all my questions even if they were dumb asf and he always stayed friendly!  
Juice

The rat is so userfriendly, you dont have to know what port forwarding or any of this is, you can just start right when you buy your license!
The interface is easy to understand and @Exasperating constantly tries to improve it from what Ive seen so far, everything is pretty self-explanatory (even if youre a noob)
Also the rat has really every every tool you can think about and there are constantly new things added to the rat! Suit

Conclusion:
For a relatively small price, you get a web based rat where you dont have to worry about anything technical that is small size,
has every tool you can think about, has a very nice and friendly owner, gets constantly approved, and has a nice community! PepeBlush

@Exasperating thanks again for the vouch copy! Kiss

This post is by a banned member (DRSWAPY) - Unhide
DRSWAPY  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
GLWS!
[Image: E333FYy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (dropout) - Unhide
dropout