Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

『 7% 』⚡✅ Arrow's Refunds | StockX w/ No PayPal & Walmart Back! | ⚡✅『 7% 』100% SR ⚡✅

by ArrowHardware - 21 August, 2021 - 07:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (Popsmoke092) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 August, 2021 - 07:45 AM)ArrowHardware Wrote: Show More
this a [Image: DJPSMFO.gif]
[Image: 0xKupmt.gif]
[Image: UVi3UqG.gif]
[Image: 5CfV6Rx.gif]
[Image: wfSizla.gif]
[Image: tRP3Mow.gif]
[Image: W6kootW.gif]
[Image: Vve5XMi.gif]

-_-_-
this a bump
This post is by a banned member (JeremyPitters) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 January, 2022 - 08:04 PM by JeremyPitters. Edited 2 times in total.)
SCAM ALERT - STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY

I placed a Walmart order (2 items) for $2349 on January the 15th. So then I reached out to him and sent him all the order details so he could start working.

The fee is 30%, he asked to pay upfront and REFUSED to take PayPal (big flag here) — he only wanted BTC.

He was extremely impatient for the payment. I took 2 hours as I needed to exchange my funds to BTC so I could pay. He even dropped me a call on Telegram because he was more than sped to get the payment. "You will get the order completed today." that's why he was so rushed.

So I paid upfront.

5 hours passed - the first product was refunded, that’s a big one! 

Now he said the rest of the order was supposed to be completed the same day. A lie. 24 hours passed and no notice. 48 hours passed, still no notice. 72 hours passed, no notice. So I sent him a message, and forwarded me a Telegram Contact from the insider. He told me: "go get on his ass, not mine. It’s not my fault."

I sent a message to that guy, and to my surprise, he said that Arrow owed him money, so he didn’t want to complete my refund.

How the fuck is it possible that he doesn’t even take his business serious? Even If I paid upfront…

Long story short — I didn’t get my refund completed yet.

So I paid $720 for a $2349 2 products refund, which only 1 product was refunded for $1060. 

Arrow BANNED me from his telegram channel and threaten me to rebill my payment method.

This is not a serious refunder. Doesn’t stick to it’s deadlines, doesn’t respect his customers, and does not even offer a good service.

Here you can check screenshots from my conversation: https://imgur.com/a/YSbee5E

I will update this if I get an update.

But be careful if you are using his services for the first time - as you are most likely going to get screwed.

SHORT STORY: Never pay upfront to this guy and never complain on his channel, as he will delete your messages and threat you to rebill your orders just because you have a problem. 

!! QUICK UPDATE
: It's been 2 days since I posted this. I haven't received any updates from ArrowHardware.
This post is by a banned member (Ziggy999) - Unhide
Ziggy999  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Can confirm this guy is a joke. Not seen online for almost a week. No update/message on orders. Avoid at all cost.
This post is by a banned member (ArrowHardware) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ArrowHardware) - Unhide