Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

[2022] How to buy Replicas, (NIKE, GUCCI, LV, SUPREME, DIOR)

by Ju1ceWRLD - 14 March, 2022 - 06:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ju1ceWRLD) - Unhide
Ju1ceWRLD  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Have fun :pepo: 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

OR READ IT IN THE THREAD :pepo:

I - General Info About Taobao Agents

1. What is an Agent?

For new users coming to this sub daily it is hard to directly understand the point of an agent. Be honest, you did not do better in your first days/weeks. So instead of redirecting them to the searchbar just explain it to them in 2 sentences.

The main website we buy our reps from is taobao.com. It is like a amazon or eBay for China - solely for China. The problem that results is that we need a connection between your country and China. You cannot buy from TaoBao directly (for most of the countries) and you probably would not understand anything. So here comes the agent in hand. You browse through your favorite TaoBao shops and find some items you want to buy. Now you do not buy it through TaoBao but through your agent (in our case WeGoBuy). WeGoBuy now buys this exact item and lets it deliver to their warehouse. You ask for pictures, measurements, exchanges, returns etc. When everything is fine WeGoBuy will package everything and deliver it to you. They are the connection between you and TaoBao.

2. Which agent to use?

I have experience with many agents and it would be fair for me to compare them. I do not want to call out Agents and tell about bad experiences with them but I will tell you that WeGoBuy was the one with the most professional, honest, fast and caring service I could ever experience. If it would not be good it would not be the most popular agent ever. In my last Guide I compared prices of each agents and showed you how there is more than "no service fee", "cheaper shipping costs" since in the end every agent somehow earns his profit. There is no real price difference between agents, just use the one that will give you the best experience. In this Guide I will continue to make examples and tutorials only about WeGoBuy. I am sorry if you use another agent but just keep WeGoBuy in mind when you plan your next haul.

II - The WeGoBuy Guide

1. Signing up

Just press on the little "Sign Up" text on the top right corner and fill in the info. That's it. To redeem your $40 worth of Shipping Coupons you will want to sign up here. Do not worry, signing up is a normal thing. Beware that I would still advise you to use a unique password that you do not use for other websites - Safety reasons. Also don't worry about your payment information such as Paypal - You never enter your Paypal email + password on the WeGoBuy homepage, it always redirects you to Paypal's official website where you log in as usual. WeGoBuy also uses a secure connection between you and them (https).

2. Ordering Process - How to order

1. Find the item you want on Taobao. Use this subreddit, try to find it yourself with image search or Google translate, whatever. For this example, we'll use the A$AP Rocky x Guess Tee from UnionKingdom.

2. Go to WeGoBuy, and hover over the Shopping Agent button on the navbar. Click the blue box and paste your Taobao link into it.

3. You will be taken to a page like this. Here, WeGoBuy translates the color and size options for you, and all you need to do is select the color and size you want. After, you can either Add to Cart or Buy Now. For this example, we'll assume that this shirt it the only thing you want.

4. You will next be taken to this page. Here, you have to select your country from the Choose Destination Country box, then hit submit to be taken to the payment screen.

5. If you have an existing balance in your WeGoBuy account from previous purchases that you have returned, you can use that to buy the product. I have 91.06 yuan in my account already, so I just need to pay 18.94 yuan for this 110 yuan tee.

6. Here, just select Paypal and pay for your order. Sometimes WeGoBuy will not allow you to use PayPal and that is when you need to simply top up your balance instead of doing a direct order with PayPal.

7. Now, just wait until the seller ships his order. Once it arrives in the WeGoBuy warehouse, you will receive a notification.

8. Once your product arrives, hover over your username in the navbar and select My Warehouse. Here, you can view QC, or quality control, pictures that WeGoBuy takes. One con of using WeGoBuy is their picture taking skills. To receive better pictures, you have to contact their live chat and give them your order number and request better QC pictures.

9. If you're satisfied with your order, select it and click Submit in the lower right corner. Here, you can choose your preferred shipping method. The fashionreps favorite currently is EMS, but it's up to you what line you would like to use. Just select the shipping line, then click Submit Delivery Order to have WeGoBuy pack up your products and send it to your door.

SOME NICE SELLERS:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (2 times in total)
i have nothing to do with hqleaks

oh and im gone
This post is by a banned member (aussieassc) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (brokenlove) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (buten) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (YNATrap) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Deivizz51) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (randomcont23) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (jamie6) - Unhide
jamie6  
Registered
Threads