Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Avoid Including Graduation Year on Résumé for Job Applications

by Coin - 08 September, 2023 - 11:28 AM
This post is by a banned member (Coin) - Unhide
Coin  
Galactic
Threads
1 Year of service
BREAKING NEWS

Hey everyone, I just came across this interesting article about job applications! It turns out that including your graduation year on your résumé might not be such a good idea. I found it really surprising and I'm curious about your thoughts on this. Have you ever included your graduation year? What do you think about this idea? Give the article a read and let me know your opinions!

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown below. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me.
I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
[Image: K2TBlaA.gif]

IGNITE.HOST - ENCRYPTED RDP & VPS

[Image: 9VEzb3E.gif][Image: 9VEzb3E.gif]
This post is by a banned member (jynxcall) - Unhide
jynxcall  
Registered
Threads
(08 September, 2023 - 11:28 AM)Coin Wrote: Show More
BREAKING NEWS

Hey everyone, I just came across this interesting article about job applications! It turns out that including your graduation year on your résumé might not be such a good idea. I found it really surprising and I'm curious about your thoughts on this. Have you ever included your graduation year? What do you think about this idea? Give the article a read and let me know your opinions!
rhetjrtjrykt
This post is by a banned member (CharlieSu) - Unhide
CharlieSu  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I indicate
This post is by a banned member (ensieWa) - Unhide
ensieWa  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 15 February, 2024 - 12:54 AM by ensieWa. Edited 1 time in total.)
Interesting to read. UPD. I have recently stopped including in my resume the year of graduation, my age, information about my place of residence, and in general any information not directly related to the vacancy for which I am applying. I used to write, but then one friend told me that it was all bullshit and that the main thing is to show what you can do, and not when and where you studied. I may be biased towards you in advance for some indirect reasons, sometimes even the HR person himself may not be aware of this, and turn you down even before the conversation. And why do they care how old I am, or when and how I studied? Why should they care that in college I used https://ca.edubirdie.com/assignment-writing-services to hang out with my friends more? If right now I can do what they require, I know it and I can do it. One of my friends actually told me that he got a job by lying about having a diploma, and was able to get a job where he then worked for several years.
This post is by a banned member (JojoEE) - Unhide
JojoEE  
Registered
Threads
This post is by a banned member (trvpstarjojo) - Unhide
Threads
(08 September, 2023 - 11:28 AM)Coin Wrote: Show More
BREAKING NEWS

alrightyy