Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@Basilisk scammer

by ops404 - 14 August, 2022 - 03:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (Basilisk) - Unhide
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 August, 2022 - 11:32 PM by Basilisk.)
(16 August, 2022 - 10:59 PM)ops404 Wrote: Show More
(16 August, 2022 - 06:08 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
(16 August, 2022 - 05:34 PM)ops404 Wrote: Show More
we all know the real fact  Popcorn

Who's "we"? All of the customers are calling you a retard in the customer channel for not knowing that Netflix needs UHQ proxies.

[Image: unknown.png]

All of the customers? lol u mean ur scammers team come on PepeGlad

And now you call my customers my "scammers team"? Wow you are actually braindead. A person that knows how to use a config isn't a "scammer".

Again @Liars I can add you to the customer's chat so you can talk to them yourself.

Here is more proof that OP doesn't have even basic cracking knowledge. He also called @R3born a scammer too for vouching for my cloud and being a customer. The retardation continues...
telegram @blatt29 for ads
This post is by a banned member (ops404) - Unhide
ops404  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(16 August, 2022 - 11:11 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
(16 August, 2022 - 10:59 PM)ops404 Wrote: Show More
(16 August, 2022 - 06:08 PM)Basilisk Wrote: Show More
Who's "we"? All of the customers are calling you a retard in the customer channel for not knowing that Netflix needs UHQ proxies.

All of the customers? lol u mean ur scammers team come on PepeGlad

And now you call my customers my "scammers team"? Wow you are actually braindead. A person that knows how to use a config isn't a "scammer".

Again @Liars I can add you to the customer's chat so you can talk to them yourself.

Here is more proof that OP doesn't have even basic cracking knowledge. He also called @R3born a scammer too for vouching for my cloud and being a customer. The retardation continues...

You're just trying to justify it and post pictures that don't mean anything just to try to look like a good person , Just refund $50 back and don't cry too much.

@Liars am done with this guy plz end this shit i want refund my money.
This post is by a banned member (Popmanta) - Unhide
Popmanta  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 August, 2022 - 04:09 PM)ops404 Wrote: Show More
(14 August, 2022 - 03:38 PM)Leechometer Wrote: Show More
System bot message: @Basilisk (Basilisk) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread

You never proved anything.  This customer you are asking could be you from another account, these tricks no longer work anymore , lol
i can vouch for him i bought his cloud and made my money back in 1 day these are private configs.... good cloud
ops404  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 17 August, 2022 - 03:14 AM by ops404. Edited 1 time in total.)
(17 August, 2022 - 02:29 AM)Popmanta Wrote: Show More
(14 August, 2022 - 03:38 PM)Leechometer Wrote: Show More
System bot message: @Basilisk (Basilisk) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread

You never proved anything.  This customer you are asking could be you from another account, these tricks no longer work anymore , lol
i can vouch for him i bought his cloud and made my money back in 1 day these are private configs.... good cloud
i can call my friend to vouch for me like you so plz try different way guys ur so funny  [Image: monkah.png]
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 August, 2022 - 03:13 AM)ops404 Wrote: Show More
(17 August, 2022 - 02:29 AM)Popmanta Wrote: Show More
i can call my friend to vouch for me like you so plz try different way guys ur so funny  [Image: monkah.png]

You are not getting a refund. You bought the cloud and all of the configs are working. You are now getting mad because the other customers are making money and you arent. I dont know who the guy that just vouched is nor did i tell him to vouch, and you are out here calling all my vouchers and customers my friends and scammers. You have 0 cracking knowledge unlike the other customers and you cant stop calling every other customer a scammer. You even called @R3born a scammer, whose UG costs more than your house.

@Darkness @Liars, this guy is plain stupid and braindead, and has 0 logic and cracking knowledge. If you want again i can add you to the customer channel so you can ask the customers yourself, and let me assure you nobody likes this guy.
Basilisk  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars its been 2 days without a reply from OP.
ops404  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
@Liars  ?
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Basilisk Tell him what proxies he should be using and where to get these proxies.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024