Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Bug at New Likes System (Please Fix it)

by Platus69 - 21 October, 2021 - 10:51 AM
This post is by a banned member (Platus69) - Unhide
Platus69  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 October, 2021 - 08:09 AM by Platus69. Edited 3 times in total.)
Hello There
Since @J_S announcemend new like system
Due of majority so all members should have like limits 
and for reason like boost
But this new system is not working 
Together with @Sentonta we saw it that  there is a bug in new likes system.Looking forward  to get that Bug Hunter Award  :pepo:
Some Upgraded users its shows like registred members like they cant recive more likes only 15 like only  registred members
Another one to i tryed to leave a like to a Godlike Member and it showed that this user cant recive more likes within 23 hours 
but when i went to Like Chart  it showed that the user got only 1 like for today
So please check it as sooon as you can thank you

This post is by a banned member (Sentonta) - Unhide
Sentonta  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 October, 2021 - 10:57 AM by Sentonta. Edited 1 time in total.)
Bug found by sentonta... bug hunter stolen by platus.

You forgot to mention that users with ranks can only give 15 likes Evil

The 23 hours thing, isnt a bug as such but i feel the timer should be reset on 00:00 hours and not 24 hours from your first like.
[Image: 20230507-204708.jpg]

I do not randomly add people offsite, always confirm you are speaking with any other sentonta account by sending me a private message onsite
My ONLY active forum account is here on cracked.io all other sentonta names are fakes.
This post is by a banned member (Barry) - Unhide
Barry  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
4 Years of service
This issue has been solved.
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
Paid Advt I don't own above linked service, contact respective owner of the service for queries