Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Bypass Blacklist from Refunded Stores Method/Guide!

by SneakerStealth - 19 April, 2020 - 10:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (SneakerStealth) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 April, 2020 - 10:25 PM by SneakerStealth.)
Please do not leech and leave a like and vouch!

So from experience and knowledge I have figured a cool little way to bypass blacklistings from sites such as Walmart.com (which is linked to Jet.com), Target and namely many other stores or outlets that can blacklist yours from using their online services rendering your purchase canceled or in this case useless.

After asking a bunch of refunders as well as having the experience myself I can conclude that stores, store information pertaining to the customer profile and look for patterns similar to getting banned on ESEA or Faceit (or honestly any high tier anti-cheat XD)

So let's dive into the whole idea behind the blacklisting with a plot that will conclude in blacklisting from the time of the initial purchase to the time you are officially blacklisted.

In this instance, we will use Target! Follow each point in sequential order from 1 to 2 and so on.

1. You are a brand new customer who has not refunded nor have made a purchase yet, meaning, you have a fresh address, payment method, IP address, device MAC address (assuming you haven't been using a blacklisted device), name (first and last).
2. You make a purchase for refunding, for example, 2 Apple Watches and an iPad. Totaling around $2000ish.
3. You refund this either by yourself or using a service (not bashing services because I work for a prestigious one right now <3)
4. After successfully getting your refund, you try to make another purchase but your items automatically get canceled.

This is a clear case of getting blacklisted, also known as getting the ban hammer from retailers. Bear in mind that many are linked and tend to ban over other stores, as previously listed Walmart and Jet.com are linked together meaning if you are blacklisted from Jet.com you will not be able to make a purchase from Walmart. To find out if stores are linked simply scroll to the bottom of a store's website and you will be able to see any affiliations, Sears.com shows this upon scrolling to the bottom of their website.

So you are blacklisted and salty because you want to hit them hard again!

The solution!

In this instance, we must understand as previously stated that retailers store info and sometimes include the device that the purchase was made off of, including one's IP address.

So we must change:

IP Address
Payment Method
Address
Billing Address
First Name
Last Name 
Device
Browser

<3 Now I will show you how to below brothers and sisters <3

IP Address:

<3 Simply unplug your router or modem and leave it unplugged overnight, by doing this your ISP will see that your router is in an offline status on the said address (your address) and will establish a new IP address. Go to www.whatismyip.com and check your IP Address, log what the IP Address is for example 111.111.1.111 (not an actual IP that I know of XD) so upon leaving your router unplugged overnight or a lengthy amount of time the ISP reestablishes a new IP. Congrats you have now changed your IP Address.<3

Payment method:

<3
1. So there are many ways you can change your payment method, one namely being simply to request a new card from your financial institution such as Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank. By doing this you will have a new card number, CVC and so on. 

2. Use a VCC! You may be asking what this is, this is simply a Virtual Credit Card and can be masked by using a service such as Abine.com or Privacy.com. By using these sites they offer masking meaning you can hide your address and other information in regards to payments made towards retailers.

3. Or if you want to go above and beyond you can literally just switch financial institutions by wiring your funds to a different provider, switching from Chase to Wells Fargo (this is a little extreme but works very well) <3

Address:

<3 1. Your address is the easiest thing to spoof alongside your name, you simply just add a little typo to it. For example the account made for the first purchase shows 1462 White Wall Rd., you simply change this to 1462 Whitee Wall Road.
by adding a slight type you trick the system into thinking it is servicing a new address but for the couriers, they are still able to find your address at the same time <3

Billing Address:

<3 1. So similar to the address you will add a typo but this applies directly to your financial institution. When first opening an account with a bank you will need to provide ID and documents stating your address. After this is established you would think you wouldn't be able to change it. Well! You Can!! So simply access your financial institution's app, in this case I am using Chase, Simply log in and chase your Address via your financial institution's app or website. so now this is done you have successfully changed both address and billing. <3

First Name:

<3 Literally just add a slight typo <3, so if your name is Johnson, change it to Johnsonn <3

Last name:

<3 Literally just add a slight typo to this as well <3, so if your name is Blake, change it to Blayke. <3

Device:

<3 So this is going to be your Laptop, your desktop, your phone. You simply use a different device or use TMAC (the program) to change the MAC Address of the recorded device on the retailer's behalf. <3

Browser:

<3 Use a different browser or completely clear all search history, cookies, and cache.<3

By doing all of this I can guarantee you will have successfully masked your online presence in regards to blacklisted stores and will be able to purchase/refund them once again <3

Please do not leech and leave a like and vouch!
This post is by a banned member (jhadcb) - Unhide
jhadcb  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi, 

this is very good information. In the past I have just used a VPN and create a new account on my MAC (You can create up to 15 I think) then I use safari or any other browser and that's it. For payment I just order Chime accounts cards, one after the other. This seems to work fine. Thanks for the info. Very valuable
------------------------------- T H A N K  Y O U ----------------------------
This post is by a banned member (SneakerStealth) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
No problem brother <3, Anything that can help!
This post is by a banned member (Rfhjj) - Unhide
Rfhjj  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Pooost
This post is by a banned member (FLYZ) - Unhide
FLYZ  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 May, 2021 - 08:35 PM by FLYZ.)
(20 April, 2021 - 11:45 PM)ChaseNamic Wrote: Show More
did all of this, still get auto-cancel orders on Walmart :/

Same got canceled after IP change, mac address change, browser cleared, new card, different billing, etc. Must I change the number on my billing as well?? and can my card's name remain the same??  wack