Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Community Warning | GUIDE AND TIPS WHILE POSTING IN CRACKED PROGRAMS SECTION

by Alex - 05 June, 2021 - 01:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 June, 2021 - 01:27 AM by Alex.)
Take this thread as a guide thread and a thread that can help many new members in this forum.

As much as I keep seeing many cracked programs filled with fake VirusTotal links. Such as instead of scanning the .exe file they add VirusTotal link scanning .rar files or the link himself.

Post the file you want to share with the community with the VirusTotal using .exe files. Do not use .rar files in VirusTotal since most of the time it doesn't show the virus in it. 
Extract the file anywhere you want, find the executable file, go to VirusTotal, add the .exe file there and check the real infectation of the program. I know that some of the virus can be fake detections. Keep in mind of the quantity of the detections, it really matters. 

Scanning the link in where the file is located:
[Image: bw1WCsD.png]

Scanning the file itself:
[Image: ff8ZFyE.png]
A really big change right? From 1 detection to 28 detections. 

MORE INFORMATION SHARED BY @Barryhttps://cracked.to/Thread-GUIDE-VirusTot...ow-to-know

My tip is DO NOT USE any cracked program on your main computer, I recommend using it on a Virtual Machine (VM) or Sandbox.
If you have any tips regarding this subject that you want to share to the community feel free to share it down below. Hope I could help, best regards!
This leak has been rated as working 0 times this month. (6 times in total)
This leak has been rated as not working 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
This leak has been rated as infected 0 times this month. (1 times in total)
I don't sell any products/services, don't trust any private message regarding that subject.
[Image: profilepic_182597.gif?dateline=1631748904]
This post is by a banned member (Ryze0) - Unhide
Ryze0  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
It’s being switched to hybrid analyser anyways
Goodbye :)
This post is by a banned member (Lucifer) - Unhide
Lucifer  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
There was a time where programs posted here were actually under review before being summitted, awaiting a disinfectors approval.

What a time

I appreciate what you're doing, but this thread is going to die faster than it's posted and should be common knowledge if you're an active member of this community.
[Image: bruh.gif]
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 June, 2021 - 01:49 AM)Lucifer Wrote: Show More
There was a time where programs posted here were actually under review before being summitted, awaiting a disinfectors approval.

What a time

I appreciate what you're doing, but this thread is going to die faster than it's posted and should be common knowledge if you're an active member of this community.

Thank you for your opinion. Hoping this thread is pinned into Cracked Programs section. Pepelove This thread is mostly for the new members.
I don't sell any products/services, don't trust any private message regarding that subject.
This post is by a banned member (TheKames) - Unhide
TheKames  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
I didn't think you were going to do a thread about this but it's always good share this content
Anyways, dumb people, good work brother keek
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 June, 2021 - 01:51 AM)TheKames Wrote: Show More
I didn't think you were going to do a thread about this but it's always good share this content
Anyways, dumb people, good work brother keek

Just trying to help the new members of the forum. Thank you for your opinion sir.
This post is by a banned member (Misato) - Unhide
Misato  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
Pepeclap Pepeclap Pepeclap Pepeclap Pepeclap Pepeclap Pepeclap Pepeclap Pepeclap
Alex  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
@J_S requesting the pin of this thread in Cracked Programs section as it can help many new members on this forum. Pepelove