Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Discounted] [Support + WikipediaRoyals] Create your first C# cracker

by Royals - 11 August, 2019 - 02:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (Royals) - Unhide
Royals  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
Refering to thread: https://www.nulled.to/topic/784243-creat...ull-guide/ - Please use this for more information to-do with the sale.
Well most of the interested people have contacted me about buying my guide. Here I will be selling them at a discounted price until I decide otherwise.

Payment: BTC / ETH / XMR etc
Discord: Royals#0552

There is a total of 3 different packages available: [NON-ESTABLISHED MEMBERS]
  • [$25] Guide, no support.

• [$50] Guide and full support including standard coding support not directly relevant to creating a cracker + example source. #

• [$75] Guide, full support, full working source code and additional support on your first unique crackers.

• [$50] - No guide / source - Full support on you creating your own crackers, checkers, generators etc. Consider this the wikipedia of Royals thread.
Discounted Prices: [ESTABLISHED MEMBERS]
  • [$15] Guide, no support.

• [$25] Guide and full support including standard coding support not directly relevant to creating a cracker [$5 + = example source]

• [$45] Guide, full support, full working source code and additional support on your first unique crackers.

• [$50] - No guide / source - Full support on you creating your own crackers, checkers, generators etc. Consider this the wikipedia of Royals thread. 
There is a limited amount of people, just like on my first C# cracker thread. I wont be disclosing the number but it isn't only 2-3 like previous.

If you're interested in purchasing please add me on Discord. If you have questions then PLEASE PM me on here, I'm a very angry person, don't add my Discord without the intention of giving me money. Use the PM for anything else.

Also yes, I do still sell to people with no C# knowledge although you might struggle I'm here to help. Soon I will set up a better interface for support where I can record your problems and send our fixes for those of you who over-lap.

Part of my anti-leak is that you have an established profile on Cracked that can be used as collateral. Those who do not should not be expecting a discount but now for the first time you can buy the guide at the original prices. Previously it was only available to upgraded / established members. 
Royals  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
Bumping this up.
Royals  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
bumping this up