Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Getting Rid of the GL with Sales Posts

by APE - 10 May, 2023 - 01:59 PM
This post is by a banned member (MrD4rio) - Unhide
MrD4rio  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 May, 2023 - 09:31 PM by MrD4rio. Edited 1 time in total.)
If it happens on your thread and you're annoyed by it just report the messages asking for deletion. Many others (including myself) don't really bother about those posts, it's literally free bumps plus a small boost to thread replies and it's always catchy to have other users comment a sales thread rather than having a wall of "This is a bump." by the OP.

Ofc if we talk about a single user spamming GLWS everywhere, then that's a whole different story.
[Image: Sig.png]

> mid spot available <

[Image: signature.gif]
intelfetch.net
This post is by a banned member (APE) - Unhide
APE  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(14 May, 2023 - 09:30 PM)MrD4rio Wrote: Show More
If it happens on your thread and you're annoyed by it just report the messages asking for deletion. Many others (including myself) don't really bother about those posts, it's literally free bumps plus a small boost to thread replies and it's always catchy to have other users comment a sales thread rather than having a wall of "This is a bump." by the OP.

Ofc if we talk about a single user spamming GLWS everywhere, then that's a whole different story.

Thank you for your productive input.

I am not talking about someone writing GLWS if they mean it or if it is 1 out of 20 posts. I am talking people spamming it every 2nd post. This is straight up advertising on foreign threads and spam.
This post is by a banned member (Sango) - Unhide
Sango  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
I suggested a way to disable sigs on replies in the marketplace section but think it just got ignored Shrug
APE  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Sounds like an awesome idea tbh
APE  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Bumped #13