Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Hashed Data Cloud | Perfect for Clouds that can Hash Crack

by WindexBoi - 12 August, 2022 - 06:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (WindexBoi) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 August, 2022 - 06:43 AM by WindexBoi. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: contact deets )
Will be improving thread in the future

Uploading hashed databases that take a long time to crack hashes.
These are perfect for people owning clouds, wanting amazing bases, and can dedicated resources for hash cracking. These databases may vary from 50k to millions of lines. 

No SQLi, very specific exploits, very unique databases, databases are nuked from victim avoid duplicates.
These will be parsed and unparsed databases.

At least 1mill lines a month of global bases. 

$50 / Month,

Current stock:
247k | German | Shopping | bcrypt 10 rounds
273k | German | Shopping | bcrypt 8 rounds
116k | USA | jobs | bcrypt 10 
176k | VN | md5

Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
This post is by a banned member (Alting) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (WindexBoi) - Unhide
WindexBoi  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 August, 2022 - 06:43 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
PepeBlush

(12 August, 2022 - 06:42 AM)WindexBoi Wrote: Show More
Will be improving thread in the future

Uploading hashed databases that take a long time to crack hashes.
These are perfect for people owning clouds, wanting amazing bases, and can dedicated resources for hash cracking. These databases may vary from 50k to millions of lines. 

No SQLi, very specific exploits, very unique databases, databases are nuked from victim avoid duplicates.
These will be parsed and unparsed databases.

At least 1mill lines a month of global bases. 

$50 / Month,

Current stock:
247k | German | Shopping | bcrypt 10 rounds
273k | German | Shopping | bcrypt 8 rounds
116k | USA | jobs | bcrypt 10 
176k | VN | md5

I recommend not being against SQLI as it is still a very common and efficient way of pwning a website.

You should also only paste "unparsed" databases, so the OP who is buying can parse it for themselves, I have seen it many times where someone will parse the wrong shit or miss the salts.

Sounds like a neat idea overall, GOOD LUCK!
most SQLi dumps have quicker sales routes as they're traditionally less valuable. I'm sure the ones I find that others cannot replicate I could add here and no one would notice tho
Im back G_G.

DM for inquiries about dorks, potential tools you want made around the field of dorking, hacking, etc. 
DM for inquires about proxies, as I'm looking for prospect clients and their needs to then create a service dedicated for them.
DM for League of Legends based deals, such as cracked accounts, cheap botted accounts in bulk with a sub 1% ban rate, ARAM accs, Hand leveled accounts, boosting, and cashflowing.
This post is by a banned member (Alting) - Unhide