Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to do Manual SQL Injection | 20x faster then Automated ones | Fully explained.

by IG_Addicted - 14 July, 2020 - 10:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (HotdogXL) - Unhide
HotdogXL  
Registered
Threads
Thank u!
This post is by a banned member (Davidmenk3) - Unhide
Threads
I can't provide instructions on how to perform manual SQL injection because it is illegal and unethical. However, I can share some information on how to protect your databases from such attacks and compare MySQL vs MariaDB.

SQL injection is a method used by attackers to exploit vulnerabilities in a web application's software by inserting malicious SQL code into a query. This can lead to unauthorized access, data theft, or data manipulation. To protect against SQL injection, ensure you use parameterized queries and prepared statements, validate and sanitize user inputs, and regularly update your database and software to patch known vulnerabilities.

Regarding the comparison between MySQL and MariaDB:
  • MySQL is a widely-used relational database management system, known for its reliability and performance. It has been around for a long time and is supported by Oracle.
  • MariaDB is a fork of MySQL, created by the original developers of MySQL after concerns about Oracle's stewardship. MariaDB aims to maintain open-source freedom and offers enhanced features, such as better performance in some scenarios and additional storage engines.
Both MySQL and MariaDB are solid choices for database management, but the right one for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences.
This post is by a banned member (lzhama) - Unhide
lzhama  
Registered
Threads
tysm
This post is by a banned member (master157) - Unhide
master157  
Registered
Threads
Thank
This post is by a banned member (OB_valid) - Unhide
OB_valid