Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

How to setup an Anonymous Smartphone

by FATHER121 - 28 July, 2024 - 08:14 AM
This post is by a banned member (FATHER121) - Unhide
FATHER121  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 July, 2024 - 08:16 AM by FATHER121. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: LINK UPDATE )
Hi I hope your day was good

Since there is still a lot of misinformation in this area about how best to set up Ano-Smartphones,
I'll throw out a little free guide here for you on how best to set it up.

Fraud is becoming more hotter in Europe, and the police are getting better at catching you and busting your ano-smartphones.

In my eyes, a Google Pixel is best suited as an ano phone. I use the 7 Pro, but the 6A will do.
IPhones please only the latest and no FaceID, 16 character password and disable ICloud backup.
But with IPhones I have personally made too little experience to be able to say something.

In my eyes, a Google Pixel is best suited as an ano phone. I use the 7 Pro, but the 6A will do.
IPhones please only the latest and no FaceID, 16 character password and disable ICloud backup.
But with IPhones I have personally made too little experience to be able to say something.

Here we go now:

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

TG @FATHEROFCARDERS
This post is by a banned member (ekunna) - Unhide
ekunna  
Threads
Thank You very Much
This post is by a banned member (xCxdy) - Unhide
xCxdy  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
tyyyy
This post is by a banned member (decoro) - Unhide
decoro  
Registered
Threads
(28 July, 2024 - 08:14 AM)FATHER121 Wrote: Show More
Hi I hope your day was good

Since there is still a lot of misinformation in this area about how best to set up Ano-Smartphones,
I'll throw out a little free guide here for you on how best to set it up.

Fraud is becoming more hotter in Europe, and the police are getting better at catching you and busting your ano-smartphones.

Here we go now:

tysm man!
This post is by a banned member (gnfgmnfgnvb) - Unhide
Threads
thanks
This post is by a banned member (sollister373) - Unhide
Threads
Ty
This post is by a banned member (viktor33) - Unhide
viktor33  
Registered
Threads