Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

I offer my drainer for % | The best drainer on the market!

by Artikel326 - 03 October, 2023 - 07:32 AM
This post is by a banned member (Artikel326) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Let’s say this directly, the drainer is not for sale!

I only work on %. I need serious people that know how to get victims. You will get 40%. You dont have to pay for the gasfees, you dont have to pay for the landing page layout, you don’t have to pay for anything! Only thing you need to do is make traffic on the drainer. Tell me which landing page you need and i will tell my coder. I will do my part. Only thing you need to do is pay for your own tools that can bring you traffic! But you have that already, thats the reason you reading this topic ma'am

Now let’s talk about the important specs!

- 120+ landing pages (just tell me which nft project or coin page is needed)

- PancakeSwap V3 on multichain. So it can drain all approved tokens in one transaction.

- My coder added wallet connect v2 so it means drainer will be work with all devices and all wallets.
Fuck all those trashy scammy drainers on Seaport 1.4 , we use Seaport 1.5 Cuz seaport 1.4 dont even work!!

ma'am ma'am ma'am

Send me a pm if you wanna work. Don’t waste my time!!! If you don’t know how to make traffic, I am not here to teach you how to make traffic!! I have the product that is needed to make good money with your traffic. So if you are interested send me a message on cracked and lets discuss ma'am
DONT waste my time! ma'am
This post is by a banned member (sotach) - Unhide
sotach  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
dmed