Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

KeyAuth.cc - secure license key manager for your software! open-source authentication

by 093 - 15 January, 2023 - 09:11 PM
This post is by a banned member (093) - Unhide
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 March, 2024 - 04:08 PM by 093. Edited 15 times in total. Edit Reason: add vaultcord signature )
Please leave a reply detailing your experience with KeyAuth! Thank you <3
[Image: banner-resized.png]
KeyAuth
is an open-source authentication system with cloud-hosted subscriptions available as well.

Example source codes for C# (and by extension, Unity), C++, Python, Java, JavaScript, VB.NET, PHP, Rust, Go, Lua, Ruby, and Perl available.

Great service for game cheats, DDoS software, etc. We allow it all. No restrictions. All customers allowed, including Russians.

Stats

83,676 Accounts
87,382 Applications
2,823,598 Licenses
31,047 Users currently logged in

Numbers last updated 03/28/2024 @ 8:07 AM CST, see more real-time stats on the website

4.7 star review average on TrustPilot

Features

• Manage license keys - Import or export. Add time to unused licenses.
• Manage user accounts created on license use - pause for downtime or extend user subscription time
• User subscriptions - design your program to suit different functionalities for different sets of users
• Chat channels - allow your users to send messages to each other (YouTube Video)
• Webhooks - securely send & receive requests to URLs, within your application (YouTube Video)
• File download - keep files secure by requiring users to be logged-in and concealing file URL (YouTube Video)
• Global Variables - store server-side strings accessible to all logged-in users
• User variables - store server-side strings accessible to individual logged-in users, unique to each user if desired (YouTube Video)
• Logging - save events to the KeyAuth dashboard or a Discord webhook (YouTube Video)
• Blacklist user IP addresses or HWIDs
• Optional Hash Checksum
• Optional HWID Lock (YouTube Video)
• Optional VPN Blacklist
• Customize response messages
• Auto-update system (YouTube Video)
• Optional Customer panel - allow users to manage their user account from a website, reset their own HWID (with specified cooldown), download latest loader
• Custom domain for customer panel, i.e. login.example.com (YouTube Video)
• Custom domain for API endpoint, i.e. api.example.com (YouTube Video)
• Built-in reseller system (YouTube Video)
• Sub-accounts - grant people access to your application without sharing your account (don't want to break KeyAuth's rules!)
• Discord Bot (YouTube Video)
• SellerAPI - automatically generate & deliver licenses when user purchases via e-commerce system (YouTube Video)
• Web loader - allow connections to your application from a website, granting users the ability to login and control the application's function (YouTube Video)

Pricing

KeyAuth is under the freemium model.

We offer free accounts that you can test out our paid plans on. View https://keyauth.cc/free-trial/

[Image: keyauth-pricing.png?1711634813]

Support

If you need help with your account, use the live chat on our website or join our Discord server

If you need programming help, you should ask in the #chat channel if it's nice and short, or ideally make a post in the #coding channel if it's a longer question that deserves its own channel.

Other links

https://github.com/KeyAuth/
https://www.youtube.com/KeyAuth
https://docs.keyauth.cc/
This post is by a banned member (CrossPower) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
keyauth hq
This post is by a banned member (Effy) - Unhide
Effy  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
GLWS
[Image: Y3lEfxt.gif]

if you are a customer of mine pls pm me on site for new contact information as my telegram is deleted and i no longer have access to it
This post is by a banned member (s0meh00ks) - Unhide
s0meh00ks  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2023 - 03:07 AM by s0meh00ks. Edited 3 times in total.)
I can vouch for the guys; I've been using it for a long time and the worst issue I could have is a small bug that may occur, but it will be fixed quickly; they are also well-organized, and the dashboard is intuitive, easy to use, and set-up. They have cool features like using your own custom dashboard, your own Discord bot to manage their licenses, and sellix/shoppy license automation, not gonna lie this shit is fire.
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2023 - 06:17 AM by 093. Edit Reason: Delete broken images )
(16 January, 2023 - 02:13 AM)s0meh00ks Wrote: Show More
I can vouch for the guys; I've been using it for a long time and the worst issue I could have is a small bug that may occur, but it will be fixed quickly; they are also well-organized, and the dashboard is intuitive, easy to use, and set-up. They have cool features like using your own custom dashboard, your own Discord bot to manage their licenses, and sellix/shoppy license automation, not gonna lie this shit is fire.

Thank you for showing your support!

Clicking the Add Vouch button in the top right helps out this thread a lot, we would greatly appreciate it.

[Image: image.png]
This post is by a banned member (ItsNetworking) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
moved from auth.gg to KeyAuth almost 2 years ago, because KeyAuth had more features and better availability.

slowly rose up the ranks and now I have the pleasure of working with the owner and the admins.

hope you guys find KeyAuth as useful as I did!
This post is by a banned member (ProxyCheats) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
+1 ive used keyauth for cheats and spoofers and had no cracks even though like 3 people tried. i know mak and im sure he has worked a lot on coding keyauth. love all the features and the good support Pepelove
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #8
This is a bump