Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Liars | $2000

by sorrow - 22 March, 2023 - 02:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (sorrow) - Unhide
sorrow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 March, 2023 - 02:28 AM by sorrow. Edited 2 times in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: @Liars
Sales Thread: his Mm thread
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $2000
Screenshots of Communication: he is in the gc, has chat logs, proof of live demo and video... everything he requested was given ( i am not posting none of this in public, you already have it. Happy to resend it in DM's.)
Additional Information: i didnt want to do this as i considered liars a good friend of mine, but I am getting tired of waiting. Its been almost 2 months since my team and I delievered the product to the client, client was retarded and didnt know how to use the product and requested refund. I have used Liars to MM the same product MULTIPLE times and all deals with smoothly, meaning that the product was not at fault but the clients were trying to take advantage of our work. Whatever reason, they asked for the product, we delivered. Liars says he needed more time, invited @Ping, they additionally requested live demo of the product and video of it working... this was provided. They still failed to make a decision and now they say I should wait for @KSZ to reply. Been more than a week now and no response from KSZ even though he is chatting away about pom's jail time in sb lol.
Crypto address for a refund:0xf108E6107Ab094B51fA8A7361DC7437d95b19C9c

This post is by a banned member (AXE) - Unhide
AXE  
Contributor
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 March, 2023 - 02:28 AM by AXE. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: specified the oof reason )
oof, I don't think this one is going to go through, not even @Leechometer replied
[Image: 1P6RUnj.gif]
This post is by a banned member (sorrow) - Unhide
sorrow  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
idc make a decision if i am getting my money or not, 2 months holding someones funds is crazy.

This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
Invalid and premature deal dispute as it is under my mediation currently and middleman deals cant be disputed this way as liars itself is the mediator in those deals.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]