Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Moneymaking plan advice

by WeedGod - 26 June, 2024 - 09:02 PM
This post is by a banned member (WeedGod) - Unhide
WeedGod  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
I've got a plan to make some money, I'm not asking for a business partner more someone to run this plan through to look for any flaws, advice, weaknesses, tips etc. Fresh pair of eyes so to speak.

Preferably someone from EU/UK as the logistics require shipping and payment processing someone who knows their stuff about that, some time on the forum etc

In return you get to know about my plan, replicate it yourself and share whatever idrc

DM my Tele

t.me/xOffensive
[Image: rE9zoiq.gif]

You alr know I'm smokin an Oz a day
[Image: WDUhIX5.gif]
20$ Lifetime
This post is by a banned member (PancakeBoat) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Messaged you on Telegram.
[Image: finalbanner.gif]

[Image: syedRR7.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DEVIL_SUIT) - Unhide
Threads
Oh, how noble of you to seek validation for your money-making plan. Wanting someone from the EU/UK to help with shipping and payment processing, huh? Can't figure out the logistics on your own, so you're fishing for someone to do the heavy lifting for you. And offering up your precious plan in exchange for advice, as if it's some groundbreaking idea that will change the world. Keep dreaming, buddy. Maybe one day you'll realize that success doesn't come from leeching off others but from putting in the hard work yourself.